{DEAD}Master Replicas Scaled Venom for free!!! (just pay shipping)

Lice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Check it out, a free mini bust. Shipping was $8 for me.

Pretty cool looking

http://www.redfordfilms.com/product...enom_Mask_Scaled_Replica_Master_Replicas.html

{I just placed my order using paypal check out and I dont know anything about this company. The image below is from another forum where the guy already got his}

010-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment Information Payment by PayPal Express Checkout(Denied)
Payment Instructions PAYMENT FAILED: Your payment could not be processed.
First time I've seen that...lol

Got the same error twice...screw it.

[quote name='Supadeuce']First time I've seen that...lol

Got the same error twice...screw it.[/quote]

I got the same error. Oh well, hope it goes well for everyone else

WHOIS info for the site, which seems legit enough:

Registrant:
RedfordFilms.com
845 Orion Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
US

Domain name: REDFORDFILMS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Redford, Stephen [email protected]
845 Orion Way
San Marcos, CA 92078
US
+1.7606134171

Technical Contact:
Admin, DNS [email protected]
445 Marine View Avenue
Del Mar, CA 92014
US
+1.8779668948x3

Registration Service Provider:
Zoovy, Inc., [email protected]
877-966-8948
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: Everyones Internet, LLC dba Resellone.net
Record last updated on 26-Sep-2008.
Record expires on 20-Aug-2010.
Record created on 20-Aug-2005.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.ZOOVY.COM 66.240.244.202
NS.ZOOVY.COM 66.240.244.200

So... I noticed they have Halo 3 legendary edition... at a $129.99 discount. It shows up in the cart at $0.00. Think it's worth trying?

[quote name='Pirate331']So... I noticed they have Halo 3 legendary edition... at a $129.99 discount. It shows up in the cart at $0.00. Think it's worth trying?[/quote]

got to be worth a try

[quote name='Pirate331']So... I noticed they have Halo 3 legendary edition... at a $129.99 discount. It shows up in the cart at $0.00. Think it's worth trying?[/quote]

I just tried it and it changed in cart. However, they DO still have the Halo 3 XBOX 360, which also comes in at a whopping $0.00. Placed an order for that myself. I doubt it'll go through, but that would be amazing if it did.

Edit: Price just changed to $399.00. Looks like they figured it out. Now to see if it sneaks through the door. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joshythegreat18']I just tried it and it changed in cart. However, they DO still have the Halo 3 XBOX 360, which also comes in at a whopping $0.00. Placed an order for that myself. I doubt it'll go through, but that would be amazing if it did.

Edit: Price just changed to $399.00. Looks like they figure it out. Now to see if it sneaks through the door. . .[/quote]

nice

the legendary is now 140 too

Halo 3 Legendary seems to be at a real price again... $10 more than MSRP oddly enough. The Halo edition 360 is at $399 also, but Blue wireless controllers come out at $0.00 for the moment. I keep getting the paypal error some people had earlier in the thread, but might as well give it a shot anyone who can get through.

[quote name='ghost00']nice

the legendary is now 140 too[/quote]

Yeah, I tried to order that and saw that it in cart it was charging $140. It's almost guaranteed that somebody will catch it and cancel my order. And in all honesty, I don't need another 360. But if they'll ship it to me for free, I'll take it.

Edit: It appears that even after my order, I have the 360 in my cart for $0. Wonder if I should place another order just for the heck of it.

I went with the venom head and blue controller. Hopefully they don't just cancel the order and I miss out on the free venom head :p

[quote name='SpazX']I went with the venom head and blue controller. Hopefully they don't just cancel the order and I miss out on the free venom head :p[/quote]

That's why I ordered them in separate orders;), though about it and then decided it was safest to go with separate orders. I checked ebay and they seem to have an ebay store as well, their ebay description also states the Venom Head is free.:cool:

[quote name='eliter1']That's why I ordered them in separate orders;), though about it and then decided it was safest to go with separate orders. I checked ebay and they seem to have an ebay store as well, their ebay description also states the Venom Head is free.:cool:[/quote]

Yeah well I'm too cheap to pay the shipping twice...

I would get in on this but I have no place to put it. Sucks because if I had my own place I would get this.

Ordered. They had better ones for free but oos. Plus got the amazn spiderman head for 5. 20 bucks shipped for something thats 90 plus shipping retail. Not bad. Hope they dont cancel my order. Crossing my fingers, lol.

[quote name='SpazX']Yeah well I'm too cheap to pay the shipping twice...[/quote]

The blue controller was $0.00 total for me so I didn't pay any shipping for that

Checked the google page and it said my account had been charged for the Venom shipping so that's good.
The blue controller only said they had received the order.

[quote name='UltimoRey']they put it under DVDs for some reason[/quote]

Thanks but still don't see the blue one.. I guess it got taken down or out of stock?

They redid all the stuff on the site...the venom head now costs 1 cent and finally went through with using paypal. $9.01 for a paper weight that's actually decent...yes please!

Anyone have their order go through with a shipping confirmation? They canceled my order so I tried again...same thing. Sent them a msg with no response yet.

[quote name='will530']Anyone have their order go through with a shipping confirmation? They canceled my order so I tried again...same thing. Sent them a msg with no response yet.[/quote]

Well I had to re order as well and this time it took the money out of my paypal account. last time it didn't even do anything.

This kind of turned out to be a pain in the ass... sorry folks, hope it works

It's cool and all. Though i think the shipping all the way to Denmark where i live is a bit pricy.. So i wont really buy one anyways.

bread's done
Back