[DEAD]Metal Arms for xbox back in stock at bestbuy.com

THANK YOU! I almost ordered a couple of copies, but I know they're limited so I only ordered 1 and left the rest for you other Cheap Asses.

THANKS AGAIN! Glad I got in on this deal.

I finally got in on the deal... I missed out on it the past 2 times its been posted... But I FINALLY GOT A COPY... well... a few copies...

Thanks revcain! I lucked out and was able to sneak in my order for one copy. Cool. You're right. This won't last long.

[quote name='WildWop']This wouldn't happen to be an in-store deal too, would it?[/quote]

Sure, but the chance of it being in stock is .01 of a percent.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='WildWop']This wouldn't happen to be an in-store deal too, would it?[/quote]

Sure, but the chance of it being in stock is .01 of a percent.[/quote]

yeah, cuz this was part of the 4.99 clearance that started a long time ago. i managed to find one 4.99 game 2 weeks ago. this game is still online cuz it's fairly new compared to the other games they where clearancing.

to think i was going to pick this up for 14.99 and decided to wait. know i have to pray for a copy.

I want this game. :(

Though I prefer platformers to be on the GC, I would accept it for 4.99 on the Xbox.

No one worry about trying to get me a copy or anything, I'll find it sooner or later... I hope.

Holy Crap ! I just got an Email from BB saying they shipped my order.
The first time ever it didn't get cancelled. Hell has officially frozen over.

[quote name='Ebraum']Holy Crap ! I just got an Email from BB saying they shipped my order.
The first time ever it didn't get cancelled. Hell has officially frozen over.[/quote]

Same here. :)

How is it that sometimes they go out of stock, then a few hours/days later, it's in again. Aren't they clearing their stock of it once and for all? This goes for pretty much any site that does this, including EBgames with Counter-Strike. This is a very general question that some CAG regular could easily explain to me, I'm sure. Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

They may be doing this for the specific purpose of attracting attention. Or to give everyone a chance to get a copy. I meank, they could have one huge sale, everything sell out in fifteen minutes, and then get a thousand complaints from those that missed out. Or they can spread it out over a few days and give more people a chance. Or, they might use it to keep people from buying 100 copies at once.

I think a more realistic answer is that the online site may be getting extra inventory from retail stores. So, they'll get a shipment one day of 100+ copies from stores all around the country. Then get another shiopment the next day and so on. Again, it could also be their supplier. Sending shipments that get sold out as fast as the supplier delivers them.

[quote name='dracula']who knows, they probably find a stack in a wherehouse somewhere. then they add it to the computer[/quote]

That's exactly what happens. Either that or they had a bunch on backorder from the distributors and they finally got them in.

[quote name='GhostsToGlory']How is it that sometimes they go out of stock, then a few hours/days later, it's in again. Aren't they clearing their stock of it once and for all? This goes for pretty much any site that does this, including EBgames with Counter-Strike. This is a very general question that some CAG regular could easily explain to me, I'm sure. Thanks to anyone who can help me out![/quote]

For this one, people were ordering duplicates (much more than the three allowed) and they cancelled the duplicate orders and then put them back in stock.

I got this pricematched at Circuit City; if there ever was a time when they'd honor a pricematch for a $4.99 game, it's this week.

You got CC to PM off a print out of the bestbuy.com item? (Complete with the SOLD OUT label?)

If so, very nicely done.

bread's done
Back