[DEAD] Metroid Fusion (gba) ~$16 Shipped New

MadChedar0

CAGiversary!
Cheap ass link

Looks alright, the only thing I'm not sure of is the pseudo Metroid Fusion box.

*EDIT*
Well, I got mine a week ago, and it was legit :)
The next best thing I've seen (B&M or online) was $19.99 at Fry's. Because, sadly, this deal is now dead.

I wanted to get this game after playing Zero Mission, but that definitely looks like a pirated copy.

I guess we should dig up the thread on how to tell if your GBA game is a pirated copy and make it a sticky, for situations like this?

how can a generic box shot look pirated?
yes the photo is not the actual box art...but also a generic box shot is not a photo of the actual product either.

"Metroid Fusion - Complete package - 1 user - Game Boy Advance - STD - game cartridge "

Make sure you wear protection while playing...

Wait, so have we confirmed that it's pirated? If it is ill change the subject title/ a mod could lock this.

No, no one's said it's pirated.

People are getting concerned due to the very low price on it that it's pirated, the cover art that doesn't look like the box and might be "generic" and I was trying to find the thread that was put up a while ago that was talking about pirated GBA games. Some of the search engines, including Pricegrabber, put up old box art, because that's all they have available to them.

No one would know until they had a copy show up in their possesion, and then look at a copy at a retail site to verify if it is or isn't pirated.

[quote name='Death2Sanity']it has a RP rating in the image...maybe it's old box art, as opposed to a pirated copy?[/quote]

Good point. I'm still a little scared to order, though. Who here has ordered from them?

Well, I ended up ordering from them.

Ordered Tuesday, arrived today. UPC matches the real UPC. Package looks like the real deal.

I can scan pics of it, if people would like to see.

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, I ended up ordering from them.

Ordered Tuesday, arrived today. UPC matches the real UPC. Package looks like the real deal.

I can scan pics of it, if people would like to see.[/quote]

Fantastic news!

[quote name='Wshakspear']"Metroid Fusion - Complete package - 1 user - Game Boy Advance - STD - game cartridge "

Make sure you wear protection while playing...[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='shrike4242']Well, I ended up ordering from them.

I can scan pics of it, if people would like to see.[/quote]

Fantastic news![/quote]

Glad I could be Magellan for this deal. :D

Looks as legit as legit can be, from the link in the article I tossed into this thread, looked it over and looked good.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='jaykrue']Calling all CAGs!

Price dropped: $10[/quote]

Huh? Same price.[/quote]

Yeah it's still $10.xx base price + 5.xx shipping = ~$16 shipped.

Still a great deal for me, rather than paying $30 + tax for a game I can't find around here. But to each his own.

bread's done
Back