[DEAD] Might and Magic Universe 50% off @Gog.com

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
This weekend all the games from the world of Might and Magic are available on GOG with a 50% discount. This special offer lasts until Monday, April 9th at 11.59 p.m. EDT.

http://www.gog.com/promo/might_magic_universe_2?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=premium_promo_botanicula

CRUSADERS OF MIGHT AND MAGIC
$2.99

HEROES CHRONICLES: ALL CHAPTERS
$4.99

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC®
$4.99

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 2: GOLD EDITION
$4.99

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 3: COMPLETE EDITION
$4.99

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 4: COMPLETE
$4.99

MIGHT AND MAGIC® 6-PACK: LIMITED EDITION
$4.99

MIGHT AND MAGIC® 7: FOR BLOOD AND HONOR™
$2.99

MIGHT AND MAGIC® 8: DAY OF THE DESTROYER™
$2.99

MIGHT AND MAGIC® 9
$2.99

Last edited by a moderator:
The older HOMM games are really good. Harder than the newer ones and more in depth in my opinion. HOMM 2 and 3 are the best ones in the series.

I've played HOMM I-V and IV was my favorite. I enjoyed them all, but I thought IV did the best job of encouraging you to use different strategies for the different factions.

I've also played M&M III, IV/V and VI. I bought all the others on GOG, but have not played yet. The 6 Pack (I-VI) is a great value for $5 - I would start with III, I think it's the most fun, but VI can be a good time too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy smokes, I bought all the HOMMs. I would have bought the M&Ms too, but I know I'd be dead before I ever got to them.

Thanks OP.

I played the hell out of HOMM 3 and M&M 6-8 years ago, easily hundreds of hours between them all, such fantastic games that I've long since lost the discs to. These are all ridiculously good values, I'll definitely pick up at least some of them.

Picked up HOMM 3&4. Thanks for the heads up OP. I have no idea where my physical copies are and this is easier anyway. Amazing games.

[quote name='punkmaggit']HOMM III is worth every frickin' last penny. Best one IMO.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100%, it's very close to the top of my list for favorite game of all time. I never uninstall it and still play it a few times a year.

bread's done
Back