(DEAD) Minority Report Blu-Ray - $9.99 @ Best Buy

[quote name='Fatbot3']Thanks, if I can still trade in my DVD for 5 bucks off I'm all over this.[/QUOTE]
As I recall, the $5 trade in credit required a price of $14.99 or higher; However, that requirement may have changed.

Nice, $9.99 movie and $10 digital certificate = free movie.

Time to return my copy back to Amazon that I picked up a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice, $9.99 movie and $10 digital certificate = free movie.

Time to return my copy back to Amazon that I picked up a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

$10 digital certificate???

Thx OP, in for 1.

[quote name='lawdood']$10 digital certificate???

Thx OP, in for 1.[/QUOTE]They're items that BB gives out for various issues, though they're only used online. They act like RZ certs, as they work for payment of an item. I had one from a while back from a BB.com order that was screwed up and they gave that to me as compensation for my issue.

I used the other one I had on Zombieland when it was $15 to get it for $5 AC.

Did the same thing here for Minority Report, which was free. I'll ship back my copy I picked up from Amazon at $16.49 and get my money back.

[quote name='shrike4242']They're items that BB gives out for various issues, though they're only used online. They act like RZ certs, as they work for payment of an item. I had one from a while back from a BB.com order that was screwed up and they gave that to me as compensation for my issue.

I used the other one I had on Zombieland when it was $15 to get it for $5 AC.

Did the same thing here for Minority Report, which was free. I'll ship back my copy I picked up from Amazon at $16.49 and get my money back.[/QUOTE]

Ah gotcha. Don't think I've ever been issued one but then, other than slow shipping, don't think I've had any issues with BB.com.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Damn, no copies at my nearest store. $13.23 shipped still sounds fine to me though.[/QUOTE]It's $18.49 on Amazon right now, so that's not terrible.

[quote name='lawdood']Ah gotcha. Don't think I've ever been issued one but then, other than slow shipping, don't think I've had any issues with BB.com.[/QUOTE]Remember the McDonalds Monopoly promotion with the codes you could use online at BestBuy.com and in-store B&M? The codes were the same thing as the digital certificates.

Strange movie...but still good. Picked it up for 10 bucks after PM their web site as it rang up 24.99 in store lol :p

Everyone make sure to call your local Best Buy's. My store in Western MA had one copy left even though Online pickup showed unavailable. I asked them to hold it and they took down my information. YMMV

[quote name='Sixtywatz']Everyone make sure to call your local Best Buy's. My store in Western MA had one copy left even though Online pickup showed unavailable. I asked them to hold it and they took down my information. YMMV[/QUOTE]

Why is it a YMMV? You have them look it up on their web site and bam, out you go for 10 bucks!

Last couple of times I went to BB and asked them to price match the site, they said they couldn't and you have to order online and do in-store pick-up.

[quote name='gojiboy']Last couple of times I went to BB and asked them to price match the site, they said they couldn't and you have to order online and do in-store pick-up.[/QUOTE]

Go to another BB... They HAVE to PM their own site!

[quote name='SLeeK719']Anybody know how accurate the strore pick-up is? My 2 closest appearantly don't have it in stock....[/QUOTE]

Same here. Very very odd.

[quote name='SLeeK719']Anybody know how accurate the strore pick-up is? My 2 closest appearantly don't have it in stock....[/QUOTE]

I believe an item is listed as unavailable if there are 2 or less copies of it at that store.

I think $9.99 for this movie is a great deal. I'll try and pick up a copy, but I really should stop buying so many blu-rays-haha.

oh man how did i miss this? i was just talking about getting this on bluray. no store near me have it. ima just order it. i may go to BB tommorrow and see if they still have it. =(

Ordered yesterday and like others here, none of the stores listed within 50 miles of me had it in stock. I'm in no hurry to get it though, so I'll have it shipped. I got a confirmation this morning that the item is on backorder and might ship in 1-2 weeks. Anyone that is having it shipped, call the Best Buy customer service number and ask them about changing it to in-store pickup. I did that before when all the stores showed it out of stock and somehow, the CSR was able to find a store that had it.

[quote name='SLeeK719']God damnit, I was just about to head to my nearest store and these mother fuckers change the price. I fucking hate bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

Same here...have it in stock...back up to $25!

[quote name='SLeeK719']God damnit, I was just about to head to my nearest store and these mother fuckers change the price. I fucking hate bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

sorry, plainview, your milkshake just got DRUNK

bread's done
Back