*DEAD* Mountain Dew's Old School/New School Sweepstakes! *DEAD*

0/376... :whistle2:(

Spread evenly between Classic Arcade and the XBOX/40'... And, a few on the cars every now and then...

I sure was happy to see the Vintage Vette get crossed out... I was worried that the prizes were already gone but that it was letting us waste our points (and time) clicking on them anyway.

I wonder if they are going to increase the odds as the promotion nears the end? Only 12 days left... The official rules don't say anything about what happens to the loot if they don't get awarded randomly. Odd.

myadidas2wl5.jpg

Won a pair of new school kicks! 1/54!!!

[quote name='MightyHealthy']
myadidas2wl5.jpg

Won a pair of new school kicks! 1/54!!![/quote]

Damn you...i was JUST playing lol :applause:Congrats I'm now 0/30

[quote name='MightyHealthy']how long did it take you to get the shoes, coyotezeye?[/quote]

email took 2 weeks or so. Was in one of the delay batches
Ordered the shoes on a Thurs or so had them early the next week.
They ship quick.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']My wins:

New School Kicks
Old School Racing Package
Old School Gaming Package[/quote]
Okay,how many tries?????? I've only won 3 old school shoes and I've tried a LOT.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']email took 2 weeks or so. Was in one of the delay batches
Ordered the shoes on a Thurs or so had them early the next week.
They ship quick.[/quote]Awesome...hoped as much.

Thanks for the info :D

I'm probably over 1,000 plays by now. I've been playing for five people with their e-mails. I suppose I didn't win the bigger stuff because I figured it would be easier to win the shoes. Since I've won shoes on three accounts now, I can only go for the bigger things on those. I'll be sad to see this end. :cry:

Tomorrow is my day, have a few accounts ready to go...i want some free shoes damn it lol I have enough subway movie tickets, now i want some shoes!!! Ah..i wont win lol :)

I'm 1/385 Won some old school kicks. I'm not a complete loser all of a sudden.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 for 65

Old school FTW ^_^ I can't believe it whoohoo!!!

Edit, to those who have won, how long does the confirmation email take?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been putting in the codes and haven't entered any bonus codes... and i played for the first time today. And I won a pair of old school kicks on only my 4th try!

I wish I would've known I could get entries everyday for free! I had 60 legit caps, and that's it.

But, I'm happy I won!

Question: I already won once on my account... if I win again, can I use a different address... or is this account pretty much done for?

I am sitting at like 170 points. I am going to do a massive dump into the 40 inch tv and xbox contest. *crosses my fingers* wish me luck everyone :)

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I am sitting at like 170 points. I am going to do a massive dump into the 40 inch tv and xbox contest. *crosses my fingers* wish me luck everyone :)[/quote]

This'll probably end badly. Post if you win.

Played 10 times today, big fat nothing. XP

Good luck, Kenpachi. I used mine on the 360 and shoes. I could use some shoes, even though I'm pretty sure they won't fit my tennis racket feet.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I am sitting at like 170 points. I am going to do a massive dump into the 40 inch tv and xbox contest. *crosses my fingers* wish me luck everyone :)[/quote]

Good luck :) That arcade machine looks awesome I think I'm gonna go for that next.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']
1001528xl0.jpg

Got my kicks in the same week I won!!![/quote]

Hope the old school ones look as good as those, how long did it take for you to get the email after you won?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Hope the old school ones look as good as those, how long did it take for you to get the email after you won?[/quote]3 days.

Quick timeline:

8/3 - won a pair of adidas
8/6 - got the instructions to redeem (from [email protected] btw, if you want to update your e-mail filter in advance); ordered shoes (they even have them in 12 and a half!)
8/7 - received shoes

An update on mine. I received my Super Star 2's about a week after I won, as well. They look GREAT, but that have incredibly huge arch support. I'm slightly flat footed, so that might pose as a problem.

Also, the final car has been won. *tear* I figured it would be going soon considering there's only a few more days left in the contest.

[quote name='draigun']An update on mine. I received my Super Star 2's about a week after I won, as well. They look GREAT, but that have incredibly huge arch support. I'm slightly flat footed, so that might pose as a problem[/quote]

I know how you feel. The first time I put on the shoes they hurt quite a bit, but now I think I'm used to it. Still slightly uncomfortable, but bearably so, and I needed new shoes anyway.

Free codes: Please just take one...and repost which one you marked off.

nlkxv n4ybp
b6x3xy74a3
kevh79l3x7
csmfl6yj3b

This contest is ending really soon. I'm sad. :cry::cry:

To the guy who was going to make the massive dump: How did it go?

[quote name='Gladler']This contest is ending really soon. I'm sad. :cry::cry:

To the guy who was going to make the massive dump: How did it go?[/QUOTE]

He probably got hemorrhoids.

[quote name='Collectordragon']He probably got hemorrhoids.[/quote]

Ziiiiiiiiiiing.

On an unrelated note, I won old school kicks on thursday, and still no email :cry: I'm starting to worry.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Ziiiiiiiiiiing.

On an unrelated note, I won old school kicks on thursday, and still no email :cry: I'm starting to worry.[/quote]
I've won three pairs and the last one seemed to take forever for the e-mail to arrive. I was worried too. Hang in there.

I used my last 200+ codes in one sitting for the arcade unit but no luck. I've used all my codes towards the arcade during the course of the contest except for a few and never did win it. :(

Spent 100 codes on those race car coolers. My last one I got a different video and thought for sure I had won. But it turned out YOU CAN'T WIN EM ALL. Also I hate that kid who can't play hacky-sack. Oh well at least some of you guys won. Hopefully I will get a hat.

bread's done
Back