DEAD Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Ps3/360 $29.99

[quote name='ral1121']So is this game any good?[/QUOTE]

Good if you're a fan of the Naruto anime or manga series. I really liked it and I got it for $35 or something like that on Black Friday.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Good if you're a fan of the Naruto anime or manga series. I really liked it and I got it for $35 or something like that on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]
I think it's fantastic even if you don't like the series. I hate Naruto and love this game. The gameplay is extremely simple, but the battles (Especially the "main" battles) are just so ridiculously awesome. Also, graphically amazing.

Huge spoilers, especially the second video but you can watch the first to get a general feel for the fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2z4QNOeAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT-yRi-zDak

If you're looking for great complexity/depth then this game lacks that. There's only 1 special attack per character (e.g. think what if Ryu only had the special attack Hadouken?). Variety of combos are also lacking. As a result of this, I got bored of this game really fast and traded it in.

If you're looking for a more casual experience (or RPGish/Adventure) then you may enjoy this game.

More quick time event then game at times, was getting very bored with it and struggling to find the motivation to finally beat it by the end.

[quote name='Rodster']I have both systems so which version is better or the one to get? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
PS3 runs in 720p native, 360 version is 1280x640 stretched to 720p.

So, PS3.

been waiting for this game to drop, i bought the first one here at CAG for $15 new. I was hoping this one will drop to 20ish.

[quote name='Enuf']Fixed[/QUOTE]

ok thanks for the coupon link, but amazon deal is for naruto ninja storm '2', best buy only has the first one for $25

the price before gold box was 32 something... Then they dropped it 2 bucks and change wth???? I wish i did not set my alarm for this deal. Thanks op for posting the deal non the less.

bread's done
Back