[DEAD] Nerf N-Strike Wii $9.99 @TRU B&M Sunday 1/24 only

So if this game sucks - what is a decent gun game for Wii - like one that has decent target games. I'm thinking Police Trainer style - if you are familiar with that old arcade game.

[quote name='bordjon']So if this game sucks - what is a decent gun game for Wii - like one that has decent target games. I'm thinking Police Trainer style - if you are familiar with that old arcade game.[/QUOTE]

House of the Dead 2 & 3.
Make sure you get 2 Nyko perfect shots, the john woo/chow yun fat action with both guns makes this game infinitely more enjoyable.

I wish they had Police Trainer for Wii, I rocked that game at the arcade.

[quote name='bordjon']So if this game sucks - what is a decent gun game for Wii - like one that has decent target games. I'm thinking Police Trainer style - if you are familiar with that old arcade game.[/QUOTE]

Consider Ghost Squad for the Wii. Either the perfect shots or the orange original Nerf N-Strikes will suffice. I'm partial to the Nerf's cause of the weight and feel.

The game+gun bundle was $15 at their Blackfriday sale. I bought it for my little brother, and the gun was actually a good, strong-firing Nerf gun. Very fun. The game, on the other hand, is still sealed.

Just an FYI, the game/gun combo is on clearance at Target. Currently $20.98, but will be $14.98 and $7.48 eventually (no on seems to be buying it).

Is it the new blue gun/game combo that's on clearance? I might have to go pick up a second one if that's the case. I own a Nyko Perfect Shot and the original yellow N-Strike and definitely prefer the N-Strike. Aside from doubling as a Nerf gun, the weight, feel and response feel worlds better than the Perfect Shot. There's no fancy cable-pass through to worry about either. For some reason the metal lead from the Perfect Shot keeps coming out along with the Wiimote when I detach it and is a bit of a pain to remove. The only negative about the N-Strike is that the handle is relatively small and may feel a bit cramped for people with larger hands. It feels perfect for me and my friends though.

[quote name='PikaPichu']Is it the new blue gun/game combo that's on clearance? I might have to go pick up a second one if that's the case. I own a Nyko Perfect Shot and the original yellow N-Strike and definitely prefer the N-Strike. Aside from doubling as a Nerf gun, the weight, feel and response feel worlds better than the Perfect Shot. There's no fancy cable-pass through to worry about either. For some reason the metal lead from the Perfect Shot keeps coming out along with the Wiimote when I detach it and is a bit of a pain to remove. The only negative about the N-Strike is that the handle is relatively small and may feel a bit cramped for people with larger hands. It feels perfect for me and my friends though.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I can check next time I go to Target. I think it might have been the original yellow one.

It's the original n-strike game/gun combo - not the elite version. I saw it the other day for 20.xx and considered it - I may pick it up just for gun eventually if it drops again since you guys say the gun is a good one.

bread's done
Back