(Dead)NEW Wii U 32GB Black Deluxe Set w/ Super Mario U & Super Luigi U-$249.99 buy.com through ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJVtony831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
i've already been stocking up on discounted games and accessories for my baby brother's Christmas present.  TRU and GS BF ads aren't as good as this. Do I bite now or wait to see what other Black Friday ads come up?

The specs of the Wii U are similar to the PS3 and Xbox 360 so $199 would be a fair price.

Not only that but the Wii U's library isn't that good right now.

For my PS3 alone I have at least 20 games I have yet to even open.

Edit: Deal is dead

Couldn't pass that up.  Thanks for posting.  Was going to wait for black friday, but I am betting if this one is available, it will be with a $50 gift card.  I cannot imagine a deal much better than this for BF.... Especially after seeing Gamestop and Toys R Us don't even have this bundle advertised and instead went with the 8GB skylanders bundle....

I would have bought that.  :(  Sad I missed it.

But hey, they still have the Wind Waker bundle.  For $339.  wtf.

I don't think Amazon is going to sell any Wii U for $199, and if they do, it'll sell out within about 45 seconds.  I'm hoping to get a decent deal on a Wii U somehow/where though...

Here's my first miss!  Boo.

Amazon is selling 3DS systems in house now, but not Wii U's. I wonder what the issue is there? I know their initial reasoning for no DS was packaging issues, but mums the word on Wii U systems.

It's only a $15 difference from the one I was so sad about missing, so I don't get why I hesitate now.  Not to mention there's no sales tax.  If I bought one locally for $249.99, sales tax would bring it to this same price (bit higher), and if I went for a free $50 gift card deal locally, it would be $300 and even more sales tax.

Maybe I should grab this.

It's only a $15 difference from the one I was so sad about missing, so I don't get why I hesitate now. Not to mention there's no sales tax. If I bought one locally for $249.99, sales tax would bring it to this same price (bit higher), and if I went for a free $50 gift card deal locally, it would be $300 and even more sales tax.

Maybe I should grab this.

same here, lets do it lol.. yeah im biting too good to pass up even tho we missed out for $15 less lol

well, I got my order confirmation. $264.99 total. My gf and I just recently started looking for wii u deals. Maybe it will go down to $249.99 black friday at some retailers but then I would have to pay tax and here in Texas its 8.125% so even then it would come out to 270 at least. Thanks OP.

well, I got my order confirmation. $264.99 total. My gf and I just recently started looking for wii u deals. Maybe it will go down to $249.99 black friday at some retailers but then I would have to pay tax and here in Texas its 8.125% so even then it would come out to 270 at least. Thanks OP.
I think I might grab it too. Unless someone had an awesome bundle/discount locally, this is a better deal for me other than internet deals which can be hit or miss (and I pay sales tax at Amazon).

Maybe they did the $250 one just to whet appetites.  This one doesn't seem to be selling as quickly.  Or maybe they have less this time.  It just always says "more than 10 available".  Not very helpful.

If this was last year, I would have jumped on this deal, and I would still be regretting it now.
Cant believe I payed $350, what a waste. All the extra stuff is now on the bargain bin to like the Charging cradle and Nintendo Land.

As much as I want, I can't justify getting two new consoles in a week...

$300 is a deal on this because the 2 games it comes with are more imaginative and far more enjoyable than everything I've seen thus far for the ps4 or xbox1.  Anyone remotely wanting a Wii U better jump all over this deal. I've had mine since launch (along with every other console) and even though I've got a PS4 preordered I expect my Wii U to get much much more play the coming year due to all the great first party titles.

$300 is a deal on this because the 2 games it comes with are more imaginative and far more enjoyable than everything I've seen thus far for the ps4 or xbox1. Anyone remotely wanting a Wii U better jump all over this deal. I've had mine since launch (along with every other console) and even though I've got a PS4 preordered I expect my Wii U to get much much more play the coming year due to all the great first party titles.

lol thanks for making me feel better about my purchase :)

I would have bought this at $250, but  the extra $15 is pushing it for me.  At least it gives me more hope target or bestbuy will have some GC deal with it soon and I can use redcard or 5% cashback on it.

There is a similar deal at Kmart for the Zelda Limited Edition. It is $300 + tax with $30 in points.

There is a similar deal at Kmart for the Zelda Limited Edition. It is $300 + tax with $30 in points.
Uso ja nai! ("It's not a lie!" Uso means lie in Japanese. I think. You probably know this.) I thought seriously about that one, but the sales tax and having to shop at Kmart killed it for me. I'm happy I waited and got this, though maybe better deals will come along.

Both deals are dead.
Glad I got in. It says 84 sold. Not a big stock compared to what sold at $250. I wonder if they ended it on purpose or if 84 was all they had? I got in around the 55-60 mark.

Thanks, OP, and thank you whomever reported the second deal, which is the one I got!

The first deal for $250 was sweet, $265, not so much (considering tax hits the states that matter. ;P). I didn't let myself bid on the $265 ones, was viewing it when it was in the 70's sold.

The tax rate was damn near 10% for my state. Would've put the system at almost 300. I'll wait and try to catch another Amazon Warehouse deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back