(Dead) Newegg: 72 Hour "Blowout" Sale, Consoles + Games Included

sajinor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Newegg has another 72 Hour Blowout sale going on at the moment. This time, there are quite a few games and a couple consoles on sale as well. Most of the games are clearance bin titles, but there seem to be some good ones in there. Some have already sold out. They don't just have a "video game" tab, so I have links to each console.

Edit: Clicky links aren't working for system wide, so one will have to cut and paste (Thanks to those who pointed it out) or go via the whole promo link here.

:3ds:  3DS Games

:ds:  Super Scribblenauts $9.99 (The only DS game)

:wii:  Wii Games

:wiiu:  WiiU Games

:ps3:  PS3 Games

:psp:  Silent Hill: Book of Memories $19.99 (The only PS Vita game in stock)

:360:  XBox 360 Games

Refurbished 250GB Console $174.99

There are quite a few items, and I don't have time to make a list of all of them right now. The sale ends on 8/15. The nice thing about this sale is most of the discounts are not based on promo codes, so you can combine them with other coupons or codes if you have them. All games have free shipping and are eligible for Shop Runner 2 Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Bejeweled 3 for PS3. Was actually thinking of buying it for $15 so $4 is a complete no-brainer. Been addicted as hell to Candy Crush Saga and if Bejeweled 3 is anything like that, and I don't have to spend any extra money on it, I'll have lots of fun.

bread's done
Back