[DEAD]NewEgg: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Xbox 360 $29.99 plus Free Shipping

Boy has newegg been aggressive with these hd remastering deals or what. I was thinking, can't you stack this with that new customer 10 dollar off code ? You can just make a new email address and it should work if you are already a member of newegg

[quote name='strait edge follower']Boy has newegg been aggressive with these hd remastering deals or what. I was thinking, can't you stack this with that new customer 10 dollar off code ? You can just make a new email address and it should work if you are already a member of newegg[/QUOTE]

hmm tell me more. $20 would be a great deal

[quote name='Uday23']hmm tell me more. $20 would be a great deal[/QUOTE]

I read on another newegg thread (the god of war origins collection one I think) and someone posted a code that gave you 10 dollars off your very first newegg purchase

[quote name='strait edge follower']I read on another newegg thread (the god of war origins collection one) and someone posted a code that gave you 10 dollars off your very first newegg purchase[/QUOTE]

Sorry to go on about GOW in a Halo thread. But just a heads up that a God of War Master Collection has been spotted on the German Amazon site. It contains GoW 1-3, Chains of Olympus, and Ghost of Sparta. Since I've only bought GoW3, I'm personally just going to sell it and wait for this to be released so I get them all at once.

Link: http://www.amazon.de/Master-Collect..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1311408541&sr=1-1

The Newegg $10 new customer code is only for purchases over $50. I think it also excludes some products as well.

[quote name='pedigoa']The Newegg $10 new customer code is only for purchases over $50. I think it also excludes some products as well.[/QUOTE]

Yea you are right. But now the promo is gone

[quote name='omyard']Thanks! Just switched to Newegg for my pre-order.[/QUOTE]

You must have done it just in time - it appears to be $39.99 now.

heads up to people who shop there alot as well.. you may want to make more then one account ever so often i get a

WE MISS YOU here is a 10 off your next purchase coupon

got one on one of my emails back in april and just got one now in july

picked up

Crafting mama DS 9 bucks and TRUTH OR LIES wii 1.99 (needed something to push me over 10)

for 98 cents shipped

last time i got a dsi point card for 10

You can stack two codes with this. This is the link for Microsoft points. Use newcustomer10, so it's $40 for Halo: Combat Evolved and Microsoft Points 1600. You can pretty much do this with any item to bumps it up to over $50, just tried it. :)

[quote name='garrett007']I've only made one other purchase with newegg before. How is shipping with preorders?[/QUOTE]

It seems to say 3 days after release. Still a really good price though.

[quote name='karyadi']It seems to say 3 days after release. Still a really good price though.[/QUOTE]

That's good enough for me, I'd rather get $10 off and wait a few than pay MSRP:bouncy:

[quote name='garrett007']That's good enough for me, I'd rather get $10 off and wait a few than pay MSRP:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I hope Newegg gets more aggressive with these deals. Getting a Microsoft points card for $14.74 is definitely a win to me.

Might sound crazy but release date too close to Black Friday for me. I want this but I'll have to hold off a bit. Still good deal for those that want it day 1.

[quote name='io']You must have done it just in time - it appears to be $39.99 now.[/QUOTE]

You have to enter the code from the OP on the cart screen in order to see it at $29.99.

[quote name='chunlirocks']30 blades for a 10 year old game ? REALLY ?[/QUOTE]

Tell that to Pokemon, and this is a console game as well. You expect to see $20?

Product description details:
Pre-order Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and get Master Chief Avatar Armor and the Grunt Funeral Skull (once activated, every grunt's methane tank will explode like a plasma grenade when killed)

Kids don't read these days.....

informer

[quote name='Ionotropic']I wonder if this will come with the preorder bonus codes.[/QUOTE]Yep, it does. Click the Details tab, then look down in the Features section.

+ 1 here. Thought about trying to stack 1600 pts card as per earlier post, but shipping nearly killed it and I would have had to hassle with a new acct.

Thanks all!

Are they messing around with the 'beats' in this version? In other words, will the battles be effectively the same as before? If it is the same game to that extent, not sure I'm in any hurry to get it.

[quote name='MXRider']Newegg normally ships it before release date so you get it on time right?[/QUOTE]

Read through the damn thread... It is only a page and a half :roll:

Here, I will do you a solid and say that it has been mentioned before that you should get your game from newegg within 3 days after the release date, if the other people who have posted comments in this thread are correct.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Are they messing around with the 'beats' in this version? In other words, will the battles be effectively the same as before? If it is the same game to that extent, not sure I'm in any hurry to get it.[/QUOTE]

Underneath the graphics it is literally the same old Halo:CE engine. The graphics engine on top just makes things look pretty. You can turn the graphics engine on and off on the run if you want to see the old skool Xbox graphics.

See video: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/22/halo-anniversary-footage-shows-off-silent-cartographer/

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Read through the damn thread... It is only a page and a half :roll:

Here, I will do you a solid and say that it has been mentioned before that you should get your game from newegg within 3 days after the release date, if the other people who have posted comments in this thread are correct.[/QUOTE]
Im just asking because people always seem to get games from newegg early, I wanted to know if most people get them early with 3 day shipping or do they pay for like 1day shipping.

[quote name='breakin2']Tax kills it for me. I'm going with Amazon and hoping for a $10 credit.[/QUOTE]

Newegg doesn't have tax here? Is there a thread or a place to check where they charge tax? They never charged me tax before. No tax for Newegg if you're New York so Newegg is better than Amazon for New York.

Thanks! Tax free in Illinois, and last time I ordered something I had it in a couple days. The only thing that could change my pre order now is if Amazon does an actual price match with no credit nonsense. I would at least get release day guarantee.

Any idea when this deal ends? I know I'm gonna want this game but idk, if I won't be charged until it ships then I'm thinking I should just place the preorder to get at least this price and I can cancel it if I need to

[quote name='nyj1218']Any idea when this deal ends? I know I'm gonna want this game but idk, if I won't be charged until it ships then I'm thinking I should just place the preorder to get at least this price and I can cancel it if I need to[/QUOTE]

It's a weekend deal.

bread's done
Back