[DEAD] Newegg Shell Shocker: Resident Evil : The High Definition Trilogy @ $25.95

[quote name='trunks982']was this cheaper than amazon price last time?[/QUOTE]

No, amazon was $25.00 but this is just $1 more with free shipping if you live outside of CA (or wherever newegg charges tax). Get it if you can.

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Set Deal of the Week is [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resident Evil - The High-Definition Trilogy[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] for only [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$25 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. This offer ends 11:59 p.m., Saturday, September 18, 2010."

[/FONT]

nice i was planning on picking them up today at walmart for 15 each, this is a way better deal, with free shipping to boot! Thanks OP

Great price and with free shipping to boot. I do recommend all CAG members to subscribe to Newegg's Shell Shocker e-mail along with getting their deals e-mails in general. They always manage to have some fantastic deals in them so its worth subscribing too.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Tempting, but is it really a trilogy when the 4th movie should be hitting bluray soon?[/quote]

This "trilogy" set was released a few years ago before the 4th film was decided on. Its still a great deal given that whatever boxset comes out with all four will cost far more then buying the "trilogy" set and part 4 separately.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Tempting, but is it really a trilogy when the 4th movie should be hitting bluray soon?[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same thing. Just like the hitch hiker guide to the galaxy is a 'trilogy'. They are probably dumping these in anticipation of a new release box set.

I decided to not go with this route because there are RE: Degeneration and RE: Afterlife and most likely there will be another RE coming out since RE: Afterlife 3D movie was successful. I bought every single of them when it was on sale for 2 for 14.99... This is a great deal though...

bread's done
Back