[DEAD]Ninety-Nine Nights $39.99 Shipped @ Outpost + Moto GP & Dead Rising Deals.

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Ninety-Nine Nights $39.99:
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4869400

Moto GP $47.99:
ships_free.gif
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4775569?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Dead Rising $48.88 + S&H: - DEAD
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4881450

Argh! I was going to grab Dead Rising with store credit! Pretty tempting to grab it at $20 less than MSRP and save the store credit for another purchase!

Hmmm ... any chance in hell I can get GameRush to pricematch Outpost.com?

Good deals, but I'm going to wait on N3 to see if the MS Retail Site will have it, or if someone (hopefully) puts it on sale.

[quote name='MugenNoKaze']I remember reading somewhere that N3's retail price was $39.99..[/QUOTE]

It's $49.99, standard for MS first party games.

Ordered, thanks OP. I can't pass it up for $10 under retail with free shipping. I'm glad I waited on the Amazon deal. It'll probably show up a few days after launch, but I'll have Dead Rising to hold me over.

[quote name='lowlevel']Argh! I was going to grab Dead Rising with store credit! Pretty tempting to grab it at $20 less than MSRP and save the store credit for another purchase!

Hmmm ... any chance in hell I can get GameRush to pricematch Outpost.com?[/QUOTE]
How is it $20 less than MSRP?

Looks like a good deal, but how fast is shipping from outpost? I'm assuming it'll be at least a week... anybody experience longer? If it takes TOO long, I'll just try to find a local deal on launch-day. I'm sure somebody will have it for at least $5 off somewhere.

man i want dead rising but i would like it on release date i guess i will just use my employee discount on it when it comes out

and n3 i think i can wait for that just because its $39.99

[quote name='coolieman2001']Getting Ninety-Nine Nights. Thanks ![/quote]

I played the demo today. It's a very good game in his own genre. It seems a lot better than the Dynasty Warriors franchise. I don't like much the genre so I guess I'll wait until it will be sold for $20-30 :D.

[quote name='CUBApete']Is Dead Rising still $48? I've added it to my cart four times now and it is still $59.99.[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's, ah, dead... comes up 59.99 for me too. bummer...

[quote name='SniperREX']I played the demo today. It's a very good game in his own genre. It seems a lot better than the Dynasty Warriors franchise. I don't like much the genre so I guess I'll wait until it will be sold for $20-30 :D.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I couldn't make it 5 minutes into the demo. The camera sucked and I got tired of hitting the same button and kiling the same enemies over & over.

Definitely for Dynasty Warriors fans.

I'd wait for Ninety Nine Nights. The import version released a few months ago had some serious problems, and there is no guarantee they will be fixed for the U.S. release.

[quote name='dobiewan']Looks like a good deal, but how fast is shipping from outpost? I'm assuming it'll be at least a week... anybody experience longer? If it takes TOO long, I'll just try to find a local deal on launch-day. I'm sure somebody will have it for at least $5 off somewhere.[/quote]

I ordered NCAA from there and had it on thursday, only 2 days after it came out. I was happy with that.

I'd get 99 nights, but I have a feeling it'd take forever to get here...... Last time I preordered a game from them with free shipping it took 2 weeks after release to arrive.

I guess it doesn't hurt to order and cancel it if Frys runs the same promotion at release.

I purchased NCAA 07 from outpost. I got it on the day of it's release which was a Tuesday. It shipped from somewhere in ohio and I live in Cincinnati. I believe Portsmith ohio was the location.

[quote name='rebenns']I'd wait for Ninety Nine Nights. The import version released a few months ago had some serious problems, and there is no guarantee they will be fixed for the U.S. release.[/QUOTE]

They have been fixed in the US version, that's why the game was delayed.

I've also had very good shipping experiences from Outpost. I preordered NCAA 07 as well, and got it the same day the game was released. Actually, every game I have preordered from them I have gotten on the same day they are released.

Then again, I do live in Ohio and as previously mentioned, their games ship from somewhere in Ohio.

[quote name='Trakan']Ordered, thanks OP. I can't pass it up for $10 under retail with free shipping. I'm glad I waited on the Amazon deal. It'll probably show up a few days after launch, but I'll have Dead Rising to hold me over.[/quote]

Exactly. I couldn't pass up N3 at that price. Came out to $43.09 after tax.

[quote name='bkwong']I've also had very good shipping experiences from Outpost. I preordered NCAA 07 as well, and got it the same day the game was released. Actually, every game I have preordered from them I have gotten on the same day they are released.

Then again, I do live in Ohio and as previously mentioned, their games ship from somewhere in Ohio.[/QUOTE]

i jumped on the previous Dead Rising [ i believe it was $47 + free shipping ] and while i was there made a seperate order for a Intercooler which took about 2 weeks for it to arrive.

i hope Dead Rising doesn't take that long or i my be tempted to buy it at the store first.

[quote name='rebenns']I'd wait for Ninety Nine Nights. The import version released a few months ago had some serious problems, and there is no guarantee they will be fixed for the U.S. release.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh still glad I'm getting the Asian version, that way I don't have to hear the stupid English voices, well at least one.

Downloaded the demo of N3 - not sure Dynasty Warriors++ is worth 39 bucks. I think I'll wait till it hits the bargain bin. Tempted on the Dead Rising, though.

bread's done
Back