[Dead] Nintendogs: Chihuahua (DS) $15 at Amazon (Target)

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I'm trying to find out when the black DS comes stateside...anyone know?[/QUOTE]

No date set. Just import one from Japan. That's what I would've done if they had different colors when I bought my DS.

They're all the same. And if you're lucky you can probably find one for 140-ish.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']All versions can eventually unlock all dogs...the three versions just determine what dogs you start with.[/QUOTE]

W00t! I thought so... thanks for confirming.

Good luck on getting a copy... and a DS! It kicks booty, in my humble opinion :D

I hope everyone will post and let us all know how it goes, as far as price matching and the like...

Ash

Did you guys see the Target B&M bonus? The leash strap for your PSP? It's nothing but Target logos. Nothing Nintendogs about it at all.

[quote name='Friedle']Did you guys see the Target B&M bonus? The leash strap for your PSP? It's nothing but Target logos. Nothing Nintendogs about it at all.[/QUOTE]

yea i though someone said it was a leach

[quote name='Friedle']Did you guys see the Target B&M bonus? The leash strap for your PSP? It's nothing but Target logos. Nothing Nintendogs about it at all.[/QUOTE]

The leash for your PSP? 0-0

I saw it in my ad and its an ugly target leash. Its red and has the white target logo printed over and over(same size as the DS current "leash")

ill try to order it....if they dont charge it doesnt hurt

EDIT:Saw the pic in the ad. Also, amazon.com sent the confirmation e-mail, if it still says oct after the game comes out, ill just cancel my order.

[quote name='Weedy649']The leash for your PSP? 0-0

I saw it in my ad but it said for your DS(no pic i think)

ill try to order it....if they dont charge it doesnt hurt[/QUOTE]

how people talked i thought it was a full size dog leash

[quote name='urzishra14']since it matters if the critic is from "japan" or not..[/QUOTE]

Why is Japan in quotes? Do you doubt the existence of Japan?

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']I got it to my cart about to check out and now it says with shipping it will be $40! WTF?![/QUOTE]

did you see if you had anything else in your cart... look towards the bottom of the screen cause it loves to save stuff you might had in your cart before and never checked out. My shipping was 10.64 when i found out i still had an old game in my cart from 2 months back

anyone know what is up with this date

Estimated ship date for this item: October 2, 2005

if you got to wait 6 weeks for the item to ship you might as well just blow the other 10 and get it tuesday

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']I got it to my cart about to check out and now it says with shipping it will be $40! WTF?![/QUOTE]

Did you have anything else in your cart or just Nintendogs: Chihuahua?

I just ordered it. Free standard shipping was coming up, but it wasn't being applied to my order. One call to Amazon (1-800-201-7575) fixed that, and they removed the 4.50 shipping charge, and I got it for 16.29 total after tax. I wasn't interested in the game before, but for 16 bucks I figured what the hell -- even if it won't arrive for another 6 weeks.

Here is Amazon's pricing policy:

With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:

* If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
* If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Your purchases from third-party sellers using Amazon.com Payments are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.

I'm betting these get cancelled. If they were a regular store, I would be going off on the manager until I got it for that price though. LOL.

i dont see it saying free shipping anymore
so if i buy it and then call not sure if they will take away the shipping like they have done for others

[quote name='cag1000']i dont see it saying free shipping anymore
so if i buy it and then call not sure if they will take away the shipping like they have done for others[/QUOTE]

Only Amazon offers free shipping. Retailers like Office Max, TRU, and Target don't qualify.

[quote name='Friedle']Only Amazon offers free shipping. Retailers like Office Max, TRU, and Target don't qualify.[/QUOTE]

so does that mean amazon is sold out?
cause all i see is a target purchase option?

[quote name='Hellacious']I just called less than 1 minute ago and they waived my shipping fee.[/QUOTE]

did u buy from the target link?

[quote name='Friedle']I just ordered one too. I'm willing to give up my lunch bag and dog paw screen cleaner to save $10 after shipping.

If they do jack the price up they let you know before they charge your card, right?[/QUOTE]

I picked up the freebies today, the lunchbag is actually quite nice (for kids), and the cleaning paw is 'Cute'... Sorry if my feminine side offends anyone :)

[quote name='Hellacious']I just called less than 1 minute ago and they waived my shipping fee.[/QUOTE]

Really? Why? The game doesn't even hit $25 for super saver.

[quote name='stoned99']I picked up the freebies today, the lunchbag is actually quite nice (for kids), and the cleaning paw is 'Cute'... Sorry if my feminine side offends anyone :)[/QUOTE]

Are they cool? How'd you pick them up early?

Yes, I ordered from the target link. The lady looked it up and it says free standard shipping so she waived my shipping fee. I believe she just looked up the first game on the list which is the others. Target is the 3rd one down so if they click a different version of the game assuming its the same, they will waive your shipping fee.

I still wonder why this says it will be delivered OCT 2 2005... I mean 6 weeks + to ship a game... If im reading this right its kind of stupid

Target gets game.
Target ships game to amazon
Amazon then ships game to buyer???

Wouldnt it be smarter just to have target to ship to buyer

They cancelled my Shadow of the Collussus for $29.99 a while back with no explanation, so I expect the same for this. Had to try it anyhow, though. Good find, dude.

Forget it, I called Amazon and fought with one of their guys who can't speak English well and he said he could not see the free shipping that I see when I put it in my cart. The guy would not budge. I wouldn't waste my time with the free shipping.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Forget it, I called Amazon and fought with one of their guys who can't speak English well and he said he could not see the free shipping that I see when I put it in my cart. The guy would not budge. I wouldn't waste my time with the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

My CSR was a lady with a southern accent.

[quote name='Friedle']I am so freaking lost. Where does it say anything about free shipping?[/QUOTE]

They removed it from the listing page but it still says it when you add it to your cart . . . which saved my bacon. Guy was like "I don't see that . . ." I told him to add it to a cart and he was "Oh, I see . . ."

Just got the shipping charge removed a minute ago. WTF I'm going to do with an extra one (got this from EB), I don't know.

[quote name='schultzed']They removed it from the listing page but it still says it when you add it to your cart . . . which saved my bacon. Guy was like "I don't see that . . ." I told him to add it to a cart and he was "Oh, I see . . ."

Just got the shipping charge removed a minute ago. WTF I'm going to do with an extra one (got this from EB), I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you very much.

My total ended up being $16.16. My CSR rep was a super nice lady who fixed if for me with no problem.

great deal... already ordered from my local Gamestop though :(

anyone check if this applys to other versions of the game? if so, this deal may be even better... though the chances are very slim.

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know what is up with this date

Estimated ship date for this item: October 2, 2005

if you got to wait 6 weeks for the item to ship you might as well just blow the other 10 and get it tuesday[/QUOTE]

Just write yourself a memo and hang it up. They only charge you when they ship it, as long as they don't cancel the thing. If they do not send within a week, it may be time to cancel.

[quote name='hoofrog']I just did the same thing. Thanks for the number Kaw. Is there any way to get it shipped faster?[/QUOTE]

i dont think the shipping matters. since how it sounds Target has to send the game to Amazon then they send the game to you. Cause even on the slowest shipping you get the game in 3-5 days.

Well, check this out, I call and I ask if there's any way to bill before it ships. The guy asks why, and I say that I just wanted to make sure I got the game in case it got back ordered and they pulled it (which was a lie to cover for my real fear, that they would cancel it because it was a pricing glitch), and he asked why I'd worry about that, to which I said it had happened in the past (backorder cancellation, which never happens as far as I know), and he apologized for that "hassle" and gave me a free 5 dollar coupon. So, if they cancel it, at least I get 5 bucks off.

Sweet.

[quote name='airwalkery2k']Just write yourself a memo and hang it up. They only charge you when they ship it, as long as they don't cancel the thing. If they do not send within a week, it may be time to cancel.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't bother me. I wasn't planning on getting the game anyway, but at this price I figured why not? It will be worth the wait once it finally gets here.

That's like saying "Why bother waiting for Madden 2006 to drop in price? Why not just go buy it now at $50?" If everything were about instant gratification, this site wouldn't be called "Cheap Ass Gamer."

bread's done
Back