[DEAD] Nostalgia (DS) $9.99 + $2.80 Shipping (And Possibly Tax) @ Amazon

Good game for this price. Not for the full price I paid for it sadly, but it's a very solid old-school RPG for those so inclined.

The game is brutal in terms of random battles, but the story is light-hearted (though predictable) and characters are likable. Good price for the game.

Shouldn't they(developers) be working on new Final Fantasy remake for the DS by now? The developers of this game 'Matrix' was responsible for FF3 and FF4 ds remake.

If they kept on making those games, we've already had FF5 on Ds and FF6 remakes on the way.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Shouldn't they(developers) be working on new Final Fantasy remake for the DS by now? The developers of this game 'Matrix' was responsible for FF3 and FF4 ds remake.

If they kept on making those games, we've already had FF5 on Ds and FF6 remakes on the way.[/QUOTE]

You should probably be blaming the publisher and not the developer.

Nostalgia is one of my favorite RPGs on the DS. I paid the full $35 for it and don't regret it at all.

[quote name='marineal']SOLD. I've heard great things about this game, first DS game i've bought since 2008.[/QUOTE]

Then maybe you should get Dragon Quest 5?

[quote name='mkelehan']Then maybe you should get Dragon Quest 5?[/QUOTE]

except dragon quest v is so darn difficult to find, and most people are selling it at a premium, i.e. 40-50, which is new release price and more...would love to get a hold of a copy though

bread's done
Back