[Dead now $19.99]Eastbound & Down Season 1 DVD $12.99 Amazon

[quote name='onespriggan']You're fucking out and I'm fucking in![/QUOTE]

Exactly.

I would recommend this show, but it's extremely divisive... I think it's fucking hilarious, but I can see how others would find it offensive as hell.

what hell, for $12.99 ill give it a shot. never seen it but i think danny mcbride is hilarious. plus i just love collecting tv seasons in general.

thanks op.

God I love this show.

Besides getting shot in the back of the head, who can tell me what else Abraham Lincoln is famous for?

Season 2 is happening. This is one of the funniest shows to come along in the past 10 years.

Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

The amount of money I'll be makin' would hurt your parents feelings. Remember that class when I taught y'all how to make it rain? Well I'm gonna be doing that every night. Dolla, dolla bills y'all.

I'm gettin' drunk on the reg, f*ckin' good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good shit that men fantasize about.

Also got mine on Black Friday. Excellent deal and I can't wait for Season 2!

"Look, I can't talk to you with your **** hanging out like cabbages."

My friends and I knew this kid in high school who acted exactly like Stevie when he was around us. It was annoying, but nobody had the heart to tell him to go away.

yeah HBO signed everyone for season 2. If it is like a lot of hbo shows season 1 is 6-8 episodes then season 2 is like 15.

I ordered mine thursday and got mine in today!!!!!!!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Also, for anybody interested, I heard The Foot Fistway is another funny one as well if your into Eastbound & Down[/QUOTE]

It isn't. I heard the same thing and then watched it - there were some good moments but overall it wasn't even close to Eastbound & Down. Pretty much all 6 episodes are packed with one-liners - Kenny Powers doesn't even need to speak and he's funny. Just a great character. It is still worth the $20.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']What the fuck, when I bought it, it gave me a rental to the series. Did I screw up and buy a rental somehow? I'll be super pissed.[/QUOTE]

No, a lot of DVDs are coming with free rentals. One of the Bourne movies and one of the LotR movies I bought had the same thing.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']What the fuck, when I bought it, it gave me a rental to the series. Did I screw up and buy a rental somehow? I'll be super pissed.[/QUOTE]

No it comes with a free rental. :D

Oh, neato. I am freaking exhausted and thought I may have passed out over my laptop and accidentally bought a rental. That's a novel idea, I may spend Thanksgiving evening knocking this show out before it even gets to me.
Thanks guys

[quote name='DS9']this isn't dead $9.99 still![/QUOTE]

The title is referring to the deal from January. Someone should start a new thread saying it's $9.99.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The title is referring to the deal from January. Someone should start a new thread saying it's $9.99.[/QUOTE]

I was going to make a new thread but seeing how the thread police gets butthurt over new threads, I just bumped this one.

bread's done
Back