(DEAD, NOW @ $19.99) Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (PS2) or (Cube) $4.99 @ BB.com

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edited on 10/17:

Price raised to $19.99 = dead. You snooze, you loose.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...t&productCategoryId=cat02142&id=1087340763501 PS2

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6745542&type=product&id=1087342444044 CUBE (Sold Out for now)

Thanks to member zymase at ByteSizeDeals.com for the PS2 version and ME for the Cube version :)

BTW, get in on this while the getting is good as this might be an error/glitch:

Just order Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and you can pick up Tony Hawk's Underground 2 for PS2, Xbox or GameCube for just five bucks.

Follow these steps:

Choose your version of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.
Choose your version of Tony Hawk's Underground 2.
Select the "Add Items To Cart" button.

Important notes: Two qualifying products must be in your cart to receive this offer. Savings will be reflected in your cart.

As of now, this isn't the case as the Cube or PS2 versions can be ordered alone for that price.

Definately worth $4.99. The PS2 version has the upper hand in this war yet again, this version includes online play, which is worth $5 alone.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']thanx got a copy w/ instore pick-up to save on shipping[/QUOTE]

Me too. Glad I was awake and checking the site, thanks OP.

[quote name='Scorch']Definately worth $4.99. The PS2 version has the upper hand in this war yet again, this version includes online play, which is worth $5 alone.[/QUOTE]

THUG had online play as well, and I think Tony Hawk 4 did as well IIRC. But anyway, $5 for THUG2 is a really good price. It's not as good as THUG IMO, but it's not bad.

[quote name='PapiChullo']THUG had online play as well, and I think Tony Hawk 4 did as well IIRC. But anyway, $5 for THUG2 is a really good price. It's not as good as THUG IMO, but it's not bad.[/QUOTE]

I know. I was comparing it to the other versions of THUG2.

Once again, this site "makes me" buy a game I had no intention of buying. Curse you, OP!

I half-hope the order gets cancelled...

Cool Deal...Thanks OP
Picked up a cube one for me and a ps2 one for my sis for xmas(Imma cheap ass)
I already have it for ps2 but this deal was to good to pass up...used 2 BBbucks and got it for 10.41 shipped!!!!

[quote name='paul6']which version is better, PS2 or cube?[/QUOTE]
Cube has better graphics, but PS2 has online play and better controls.

Just got an email from BB, "Item not found at the store." Go figure. Might try another store, or just get it shipped.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Bought it with 5 Best Buy Bucks. Total: $0.00 store pickup. Cool.[/QUOTE]

Not Very smart to the people buying With Best buy bucks. If this is a price mistake and they do not honor it YOU WILL LOST YOUR BEST BUY BUCKS.. it says right in the rules if an item gets cancelled or returned you agree to Forfeit all your Best buy bucks...

i was thinking about using a 3 on it but i dont want to risk it. Maybe try it in store

[quote name='slidecage']Not Very smart to the people buying With Best buy bucks. If this is a price mistake and they do not honor it YOU WILL LOST YOUR BEST BUY BUCKS.. it says right in the rules if an item gets cancelled or returned you agree to Forfeit all your Best buy bucks...

i was thinking about using a 3 on it but i dont want to risk it. Maybe try it in store[/QUOTE]

By the time they figure it out, I'll have already picked it up in the store.

[quote name='Roufuss']By the time they figure it out, I'll have already picked it up in the store.[/QUOTE]

not really cause i did in store pick up for those spiderman preview disc for a penny and the manager not the Best buy online part wrote in big black pen.

DO NOT SELL THESES FOR A PENNY IT WAS A MISPRINT I DONT KNOW WHERE BUT IT WAS... DO NOT SELL

Used $1 BB Buck and got it for $6.22 shipped. I feel like shit and don't want to drive to the store. If I get it cool, if they cancel it, oh well. I'll be picking up THAW on the B2G1 free deal when Toys R Us runs it anyway.

wish my bestbuy had the thug2 ps2 in stock but I know they do because I was there last week so maybe when I go pickup my cube one I will check it out

Just picked this up at Ann Arbor BB, got one that didn't say greatest hits on it, and Red Faction II for the PC for the grand total of $7.40. Thanks OP.

no in store pick up for me, would spend $2 on gas or more anyway to get to either of the BBs. they're like 15 minutes out of the way of my commute.

Just got back from Best Buy, no hassle, no anything, just got my game and was out the door.

Thanks to some Best Buy Bucks, I am now the proud owner of a free THUG 2 for PS2 :D

bread's done
Back