[DEAD; now $5.99] PAIN: Sore Spots Add-on (PS3/PSN) - $0.99

bullet time

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I haven't seen anything about this here. Amazon is selling the Sore Spots add-on for PAIN for $0.99 -- $5 less than it goes for through PSN. You need the full version of PAIN to play this expansion. It includes two environments, extra modes, and new trophies. This is most likely a pricing error, so you may want to jump on this quick.

EDIT: For those who might not know, you can redeem the code via your computer instead of through the PS3. Hopefully that link works properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's to hoping it's a price error and it will be a 'nice find OP!'

Just got it, this is the one game that whenever I show off the PS3, everybody loves and its not a AAA title, just good 'ol fun!

I got it and redeemed the code. I'm sort of not surprised that it's just an unlock key. But hey, it's $5 off the regular price.

Good test trial of the Amazon PSN store. Sadly not at home to try the code right away but my emails game right away and the page to show the code again came up right away. Printed the code and will post to make sure everything worked AOK. My PS3 came with Pain for free so putting a dollar into the game to test my perfered method of buying Downloadable games on the console is worth it to me. I've bought three games off the Amazon XBL store and they all were deals and all worked as expected. Thanks OP for the find.

Awesome deal. I've always wanted some of that PAIN DLC, but I've been too cheap to get it. Thanks, OP!!

[quote name='Camwi']Awesome deal. I've always wanted some of that PAIN DLC, but I've been too cheap to get it. Thanks, OP!![/QUOTE]

how could you miss out on the Hoff DLC character!?! or Andy Dick? ZOMG!!

[quote name='Cuksis']Aww dang, can't use store credit? That's disappointing...[/QUOTE]

Actually, you can. I entered in my credit card info, but then afterward it just took the amount out of my Amazon gift card balance.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='token2k6']how could you miss out on the Hoff DLC character!?! or Andy Dick? ZOMG!![/QUOTE]

Actually, Andy Dick was the one piece of DLC that I bought for PAIN. That dude's awesome. :D

[quote name='Bullwinkle']Dang, like an idiot I bought it. Didn't realize this was the expansion I already had.[/QUOTE]

LOL! There's so many add-ons for this game, it can get confusing. Luckily, you're only out 99 pennies.

bread's done
Back