[DEAD] Old Spice Challenge for $100 Best Buy gift card (30 days)

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
Nevermind this one, I decided to join dsella's challenge. He had more participants and it'll end before I even get 14 people...

My former Old Spice Challenge: Ended at 2/11

http://www.360voice.com/join/3S6Y17RC

---

Hello fellow CAG! I want to start a 30 day battle for a $100 Best Buy gift card. If you would like to join, post your Gamertag so I know who you are. All we need is a 15 person minimum and we should be ready to go.

I'd like people that can agree not to play Avatar, King Kong and TMNT. If there are any other games you would like added to the list, feel free to mention them. Posting your Gamertag should also hopefully shame you from doing so. No hiding of what you've been playing should be done also.

I'll get the new challenge posted as soon as I can start a new one. We only have until 2/13 before a 30-day challenge is not allowed.

Alright, since I have all day tomorrow to get one person, here is a rule I hope you abide by.

• Don't go renting (really bad) games just for achievements (Avatar, etc.)
Anything else goes (unless I add something else). Go download Aegis Wing, Hexic HD, and TotemBall if you want free games with some achievements to get. I'm sure you also got Undertow to play right? Hold off on playing games if you have to.

• If we have more than five people, and you don't tell me who you are (BONETHUG1392), you will be removed from the challenge.
  • If we have a lot of sign-ups that agree/hopefully abide by the rule, people that signed up first will be removed if they don't reply (Kei Kaemon).
  • Veteran-cy in a particular forum (this topic was created in GFAQs' 360 Hardware board and CAG's Contests & Free Stuff forum) might get you in if some of these guys haven't replied.

If you're seeing that it's full, take note that I do not know who AceHazard and BONETHUG1392 are. If you're one of them, let me know. If you post your GT here, I'll remove those two.

Why are you being so anal about a challenge? These things are supposed to be fun. Being a Nazi about it doesn't make it fun, it makes you a douche. :applause:

[quote name='nick1990']Why are you being so anal about a challenge? These things are supposed to be fun. Being a Nazi about it doesn't make it fun, it makes you a douche. :applause:[/quote]
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but there's only one rule. Good job retard.

The challenge is now launched.

[quote name='Hostile']I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but there's only one rule. Good job retard.

The challenge is now launched.[/quote]

Thanks, I thought I did do a good job. As for the retard part, it's ok, I forgive you, even though you can't help it - you're from Brooklyn. :lol:

Sorry but it's too late.

I *will* be starting a tier 3 $100 Best Buy gift card challenge right after this though if you can't find another one to join.

My first one is more or less finished (waiting for the official announcement of a winner) so I'd like to get a new one started.

Just curious since I might be getting an 360 soon, how long are they running these challenges? Until supplies run out, or a specific date?

Hmm I would like to participate in the next challenge, however the next 360 game in my stack just happens to be King Kong, I wasn't trying to be dick or anything, that was just the game I was about to start. Can I still join?

If so my Gamertag is: Time 1ord

Meh. It depends on whether or not I can get more than 15 people to join. I would probably remove you from the challenge if everyone else agreed on the rules.

bread's done
Back