[Dead Online] DVD's for $4.88 at Walmart

marcopolo

CAGiversary!
These deals are good from June 1-7 in-store and online. There are 27 to choose from including Ace Ventura, Rush Hour, and Little Nicky.
Walmart.com

Edit: They're back to normal prices online now. Apparently some stores still have the sale going.

Target has $4.99 DVDs all the time, and a larger selection.

Target also has $1 DVDs, classic movies but a HUGE selection to choose from.

Yeah, saw some in Walmart last night - they are in huge Warner Brothers boxes. There are more to choose from, Eraser being one I recall that isnt on the list. Negotiator and Devil's Advocate are MUST OWNS for this price.

Dave

They did that with the Rambo set awhile back...i got 2 and 3 for 5 bucks a piece but had to get First blood for 10.

Anyways looks like im going to spend more money than i wanted to this week...thanks OP

[quote name='flowery']They did that with the Rambo set awhile back...i got 2 and 3 for 5 bucks a piece but had to get First blood for 10.

Anyways looks like im going to spend more money than i wanted to this week...thanks OP[/QUOTE]

That's what I did to get Rambo. They had 2 and 3 in one of those bins/in a case, but all the Walmart's in my area were sold out of 1 so I ended up getting it at BB for $10.

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']how much for shipping at walmart.com?[/QUOTE]

Looks like $1.97 per DVD. I only did a quick test with the shopping cart so I could be wrong.

whoops missed the part about in-store. Anyway I'm lookin to pick up the Negotiator and Devil's Advocate some mighty find deals there.

i bought ace ventura in the store.... this movie has the funniest opening scene ever, jim carrey is the best ups man ever!

[quote name='iheartmetal']i bought ace ventura in the store.... this movie has the funniest opening scene ever, jim carrey is the best ups man ever![/QUOTE]

i liked the slinky scene in the second one more.

[quote name='iheartmetal']i bought ace ventura in the store.... this movie has the funniest opening scene ever, jim carrey is the best ups man ever![/QUOTE]

I'm assuming its still a pan and scam only disc, right?

Picked up Devils Advocate, Ricochet, Under Siege, and Frequency yesterday... would have picked up ALOT MORE IF I DIDNT HAVE alot of these titles... its almost bittersweet, having spent alot more on titles like Lethal Weapon, Rush Hour, Ace Ventura, Negotiator, etc

A couple of Wal-Marts near me always have a massive bin full of DVD's for $5.88, sometimes less. It's better than renting since if the movie sucks I can just trade it in.

More $4.88 dvds I recall at Wal-Mart B&M=
EXIT WOUNDS
THREE AMIGOS (CLASSIC! :) )
POLTERGEIST

**I bought ENEMY AT THE GATES a few weeks ago for like $4.77 at Wal-Mart & I know that gamestop gives (at the time) $7 credit for it. There are probably quite a few like this ;)

My Walmart didn't have any of these, just the normal $5.50 bin. I did find Naked Gun in the 5.50 bin, so it wasn't a total waste.

[quote name='zman73']Picked up Devils Advocate, Ricochet, Under Siege, and Frequency yesterday[/QUOTE]
Sweet, Frequency for under five bucks (before tax). I'm all over that.

I grabbed Frequency and Wild Wild West. I don't spend a lot of time in Walmart but they have a pretty good selection.

i got quite a few of the movies from this sale: lethal weapon 2-4, wild wild west, negotiator, deep blue sea, mk annihilation

on a side note i noticed at my walmart that all of these movies had been dumped in the the 2 for $11 bin, but they are still $4.88

[quote name='2poor']aww... no don't be a menace.[/QUOTE]

Hold off on this title. It's being released later in the year in a new collector's edition, with a longer unrated cut, and remastered picture/sound.

I'd give anything to be able to see the b-girl battle between the old ladies in the church again. That's my favorite scene in Don't Be a Menace...

Bumping this one back up to the top since the deal isn't dead yet. the other day I stopped by a Walmart and saw the rack of 4.88 DVDs. Due to my lack of funds I only picked up Rush Hour 1/2, but my friend bought a ton. he got Three Amigos, Lethal Weapon 2-4, Negotiator, Frequency, etc.

[quote name='flowery']this is still alive and kicking in Lexington KY...they had a ton of all the titles.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the OP could change the title to read "[Dead online]...".

bread's done
Back