[DEAD] OoS AMAZON - Disgaea 2 (PSP) 29.99 (MSRP) - 14 back in stock

aeri

CAGiversary!
Don't think this is really a "deal" but I saw this earlier today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Disgaea 2 PSP is back in stock with only 14 copies. Seems to be a pretty limited print, though don't take my word for it. Last week new copies were going for 55 bucks on Amazon. OOS on gamestop.com and not really sure about everywhere else.

I picked up my copy on gohastings for 32 shipped.

As I said, not a deal but it could be a rare game.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in stock at TRU, J&R, Hastings and Buy.com so I wouldn't worry about not being able to find one just yet.

And there are several new/used copies near me. And there are still new copies of :ps2:Disgaea 2 around as well. It's rare, but I also don't think it's anywhere near as popular as 1.

Thanks for the heads-up! It's still on many shelves in my area (for now :D). I also see it online often, too (for MSRP). Amazon's pricing is often inflated by sellers, so if you wait you'll see that once Amazon has something back in stock the price normalizes. In other words, don't go by Amazon's seller's "rate" since they're sometimes way off of even eBay :D

Also, don't forget that if you go to EBGames.com or GameStop.com you can see if a store has a game in stock, even if it's out of stock online.

Enjoy Disgaea 2! I also have it but I'm still trying to finish the first one on the DS (which is a GREAT version by the way).

I bought a "new" copy at Gamestop last week for that price. It was opened, but I was buying it to play anyway, so who cares. Too niche to find it used around here. Great game, though.

bread's done
Back