Dead or Alive Ultimate only $24.99 at Best Buy.

buster90

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know there is already a thread about next weeks sales but for those who missed it Best Buy or didn't see it BB is selling DOA Ultimate Xbox for $30 minus $5 GGC makes it only $24.99.

Sales starts tomorrow. $25 is a steal for this game!

Just went to CC and PM from the Best Buy Ad and I got the Collectors Edition (the cashier didnt even notice). All for $25.xx

[quote name='JPRaup']Just went to CC and PM from the Best Buy Ad and I got the Collectors Edition (the cashier didnt even notice). All for $25.xx[/quote]

What do you mean, Collector's Edition?...:whistle2:k

[quote name='JPRaup']Just went to CC and PM from the Best Buy Ad and I got the Collectors Edition (the cashier didnt even notice). All for $25.xx[/quote]

Congrats. You got the normal game. There is no collectors edition.

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='JPRaup']Just went to CC and PM from the Best Buy Ad and I got the Collectors Edition (the cashier didnt even notice). All for $25.xx[/quote]

Congrats. You got the normal game. There is no collectors edition.[/quote]

lol, what are you talking about? the collector's edition enables you to play the DOA girls nude in the game :twisted:

If you looking for DOA: U Collector Edition at CC have to look on the bottom shelf on floor in XBOX section. :)

My local CC have 3 left i think i'll get 1 :)

Hmmm, I played the demo and I thought it was average at best....not sure if it's worth $25 to me. I felt MK:Deception was garbage also....so, this may not be that great either.

Oh well....I'll pass, maybe when it hits $10 ;)

can anyone tell me when this deal is done? I'm currently out of state and have no way to get money out of my bank right now. I hope it doesn't end before jan 4th...

I think it's the weekly ad so Saturday is probably the last day. The price will also be good online until then (no GGC opportunity there of course). If I can't find the game in stores I'll probably just order it, GGC or no GGC. I an XBOX live noob and I'm really looking forward to using some more fighting games with it (games that actually work well with the XBOX controller, that is).

This game is easily worth $25 if you have Live. The lag is alot less then it use to be, although It still lingers. Probably the second best fighter over Live behind Capcom versus Snk 2, but unlike CVS2 it has a better setup, more fair ranking system, and allows other people to watch your games being played amongst lots of other goodies.

Check out the reviews, most people gave it postive reviews. The only thing that sucks about the game is the slight lag on Live, and that they tweaked some characters like Leon, who owned in DOA2 but is now too slow on the XBox version of DOA2.

To those of you who can't/don't do the GGC thing, you can also just price match at CC and it ends up being 27.99, which is still pretty damn good. Man, I wasn't expecting the box to be so big, but this game really looks and feels like a 50 dollar collector's edition. Gosh, I love this site.

For the CC pricematch, do you get the extra 10% off right on the spot? I was under the impression that you had to buy the game there at the normal price, then bring it back with the ad and collect 110% of the difference.

I'm just picking nits here; either way you would be getting the game for a fine price.

I got mine today too. I also got DOA3 for $14.77 at Menard's when I went with my dad. So all 3 DOAs for ~$40. Not too shabby. ^_^ Though I must admit, shopping for games at a home improvement store is...odd. :\

EDIT\ Many thanks, OP! :D

[quote name='Xevious']I scored the game and this is the first time I tried the GCC deal. It worked without a hitch. Still, there should be a disclaimer that the coupon only works with purchases $29.99. According to the info on this webpage http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1440 It says $19.99 but thats no longer true.[/quote]

That's been true in my area for awhile now. Some areas have those 19.99 and above coupons still floating around, but not for much longer.

Has anybody got a price match at EB? I have credit there that I could use. Also, do they match competitors coupons (GGC coupon??)?

[quote name='Xevious']I scored the game and this is the first time I tried the GCC deal. It worked without a hitch. Still, there should be a disclaimer that the coupon only works with purchases $29.99. According to the info on this webpage http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1440 It says $19.99 but thats no longer true.[/quote]

It depends on which GGC you are using. My stores still have the 2005 19.99 card.

[quote name='racerman8']Craps. Past 30 days. Couldn't return my copy to Fry's. :([/quote]

Will Fry's price match the BB price and at least credit you.

bread's done
Back