(DEAD)overwatch goty PS4 xbox one PC..19.99/15.99 GCU best buy

That is some terminal entitlement to consider a retail product as being behind a paywall.
picard-facepalm.jpg

I'm referring to the fact that you need PS+ or Gold in order to play the game. My laptop isn't strong enough to run the free online/no paywall PC version. Not sure why that was so difficult to understand. Another free to play weekend is happening now so that's cool. Xbox One owners will need a Gold Sub but you don't need PS+ to enjoy the free to play weekend. Thanks Sony.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one?  This is the first time I've encountered people not saying paying to play a game online isn't a paywall.  In September, Nintendo is going to have cloud saves.  The only thing is that you will need to pay $19.99 a year to backup your saves.  Is that a paywall?  How is that any different from buying a game(Overwatch in this case) and then having to pay an additional fee to play that game(Overwatch is online only)?

No one? This is the first time I've encountered people not saying paying to play a game online isn't a paywall. In September, Nintendo is going to have cloud saves. The only thing is that you will need to pay $19.99 a year to backup your saves. Is that a paywall? How is that any different from buying a game(Overwatch in this case) and then having to pay an additional fee to play that game(Overwatch is online only)?
Yup it’s a paywall

I make new account free trials every two weeks so I never pay for PS plus, and can play online on my primary account always

Nice of you to use the Picard picture to illustrate everyone else’s reaction to your entitlement, kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target has this for $20 but there’s also a cartwheel offer for 30% off making it $13.99. Another 5% off if you have RedCard.

Also would anyone mind helping me out with this? I can’t get to Target today and would appreciate help taking advantage of the offer before it expires today.

Nice of you to use the Picard picture to illustrate everyone else’s reaction to your entitlement, kid.
Entitlement?? Huh? Buying a game and then paying extra to play said game makes zero sense. Online play that costs money is a paywall. You don't have to agree with that and you can be fine with buying a game and then paying extra to unlock content on that game you just bought all you want. I don't agree with that practice.

bread's done
Back