[DEAD] Own DMC4? Gain an achievement during 4/11-4/13 and win MS Points!

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
CLICK HERE

• One Grand Prize: 10,000 Microsoft Points
  • One Second Prize: 5,000 Microsoft Points
  • One Third Prize: 3,000 Microsoft Points
  • One Hundred Forty-Two Fourth Prizes: 1,000 Microsoft Points

Make sure to read it! You can still enter if you gained all achievements in DMC4.

Hrrmmm...it should be here from Goozex any day now. Then I should be able to get a nice easy achievement and be all set to go :)

Registered. Thanks, OP.

Unfortunately, I've already done just about all the achievements I can, but maybe I can finish off another level of Bloody Palace or something. And if anyone has beaten it on Dante Must Die, you can snag an easy 20 points by loading the final level and beating it as Super Dante/Nero.

Now I just have to get it back from my friend...

And for some reason, I have this gut feeling that he traded in MY DMC4... I don't know why I have this feeling, but I do.

Registered. Thanks, OP.

Unfortunately, I've already done just about all the achievements I can, but maybe I can finish off another level of Bloody Palace or something. And if anyone has beaten it on Dante Must Die, you can snag an easy 20 points by loading the final level and beating it as Super Dante/Nero.

Now I just have to get it back from my friend...

And for some reason, I have this gut feeling that he traded in MY DMC4... I don't know why I have this feeling, but I do.

I'm actually playing through this right now... I'll just save the Bloody Palace for those dates, as I haven't done any of it so far...

Registered, thanks for the reminder. Wish I knew this was going on a few weeks ago before I beat Easy mode just for the point. Only achievements left for me to snag are the crazy collector ones and beat Hard/Blood Palace.

I tried to register for it today and it said that the registration was closed, but today is the 13th and it should still be open!!!

Good thing I check out the contests forum often. Completely forgot about this. Guess it's time to start playing DMC4. Haven't open it yet...

bread's done
Back