DEAD: Payday 2 CE (360) From Amazon 3rd Party $59.99 Free Standard Ship (OOS)

PS3 same price, sold by AMZ.
PS3 seems to be much more widely available, if you are getting that I would suggest using code GUST15 and SAVER on the Gamestop website and getting it for $45+tax shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox sold out.. Is this rare now or just not all of the supply in? I know they were having shipping problems...

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox sold out.. Is this rare now or just not all of the supply in? I know they were having shipping problems...
They were having shipping problems because only a few people preordered, so interest was assumed to be low, and then that combined with the fact that the shipment itself went out late, this is a game that pretty much is out of stock everywhere, and the CE is even harder to find. So I am unaware if there is a lot more stock of the CE that will arrive at the retailers, but for the time being it is super rare.

They were having shipping problems because only a few people preordered, so interest was assumed to be low, and then that combined with the fact that the shipment itself went out late, this is a game that pretty much is out of stock everywhere, and the CE is even harder to find. So I am unaware if there is a lot more stock of the CE that will arrive at the retailers, but for the time being it is super rare.
I don't think it's actually super rare. They pressed 30K of the Xbox 360 version and 20K of the PS3. It should be more available next week as they didn't start arriving at Gamestop until yesterday.

Yea if something has bad sales it should be easy to find not sold out right? I think it's just they received a low stock and are waiting for the rest of their shipment.. But who knows

I doubt it's rare, the first game didn't even win me over.  I expected this to not even sell much.  If it is going to be rare, then its because its a game that had a few thousand made.

I doubt it's rare, the first game didn't even win me over. I expected this to not even sell much. If it is going to be rare, then its because its a game that had a few thousand made.
Well that's the thing, the first game was pretty meh and so nobody bothered to preorder #2, but watch some videos and check peoples reviews and ratings etc, not a $ was spent on advertising really, so this is all word of mouth, and yeah it is mostly stock issues right now, but the 360 CE is particularly rare FOR THE TIME BEING. It is hard enough to find the regular edition right now, but the CE being only $60 new, and having some pretty cool stuff, mask, wallet, etc. There is a big difference between 30k of a $60 version, than 10k of a $100+ version. I mean yeah I am not saying this is an amazing super rare CE, I am just saying, at the MOMENT, it has been selling out of it's limited stock (due in part to shipment issues, but also because they just didn't make many/order many of the CE) EVERYWHERE.

Well that's the thing, the first game was pretty meh and so nobody bothered to preorder #2, but watch some videos and check peoples reviews and ratings etc, not a $ was spent on advertising really, so this is all word of mouth, and yeah it is mostly stock issues right now, but the 360 CE is particularly rare FOR THE TIME BEING. It is hard enough to find the regular edition right now, but the CE being only $60 new, and having some pretty cool stuff, mask, wallet, etc. There is a big difference between 30k of a $60 version, than 10k of a $100+ version. I mean yeah I am not saying this is an amazing super rare CE, I am just saying, at the MOMENT, it has been selling out of it's limited stock (due in part to shipment issues, but also because they just didn't make many/order many of the CE) EVERYWHERE.
I think this won't be rare at all based on what I saw out at retail today. Two Gamestops had several copies for each platform that weren't reserves and I saw about 10 for the 360 and 5 for the PS3 at the Navy Exchange/NEX. Having said that, I couldn't find a single copy that wasn't damaged. The box is super flimsy and apparently the contents don't take up much space because every single copy I found on both platforms had massive creases on the sides and front and dents and dings. If anyone preordered for shipping from Amazon or GS, I suspect you will be returning your copy. Hopefully I can find a decent copy at a more distant GS.

bread's done
Back