*DEAD* PCMicrostore $10 off $20 or more

Looks good to me.... they have 1600 points for 19.41, with $10, you can't go wrong. Of course, I have to add something to my order to get it up to $20!

Thanks!

I've ordered some Zen & DS stuff from them before. Very satisfied plus free shipping on some (most?) items made it an even better deal.

added a $.99 screen protector and it won't let me go through with the coupon...You can however do 2 cards for $28+ s&h of $6.25

They've got some kind of unmentioned restriction in place to prevent people from getting just over $20 and using the coupon, and they've priced everything in the $20 range just below $20 so you have to add something else (and cheap items don't appear to work).

They apparently don't really want people to use this, as I can't even get it to work with $35 worth of stuff (1600 MS Point Card and Play & Charge Kit). Of course, if I change the quantity of either item to two, it works just fine. It may as well be $10 of $40 :) Oh well, it seems that shipping would kind of kill it a bit anyway.

Edit: Looks like this is dead... Coupon says "expired" now. I guess they didn't like people using it, even with all the money required to get it to actually work :)

bread's done
Back