[DEAD] Persona 2: Eternal Punishment reprint on amazon.ca

I've been using search word "persona" on amazon.ca to see if persona 4 social link pack becomes available. Then I noticed Persona 2 is going for $39.99 holy smokes. It appears to be a reprint but it's a pretty decent deal for those who missed this and don't want to spend $50+ on ebay and elsewhere. Atlus is crazy making rerprints it seems....

http://www.amazon.ca/Persona-2-Eter..._5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1226604885&sr=8-5

This is DEAD. It was sold out lightening fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Firestorm']And if you want to play the first half of the game in English, the Persona 2: Innocent Sin fan translation was released last month.
http://tsumi.wordpress.com/[/quote]

Wow, thanks alot for the link. I didn't know about it. I hate emulator.... Hmm.

I guess I might wait a bit longer until stable PSP version comes out.

what are some other recent amazon.ca hot prices... looking for a filler for the 10$ coupon...

amazon.com has Bangai-o for 15$!!! that would rule.

I'm really tempted by this. The sad thing is, I doubt I'll have anywhere near enough time to play it. Even if I bought it now, I've already bought more than enough games lately. Maybe if I somehow get into some money in the next few hours, assuming it doesn't disappear before then.

I just checked this email after I got out of work, and rushed over to amazon.com to buy it. I notice that only 3rd party sellers are selling it, so is it seriously out of stock? How many copies of this thing were reprinted?

fuck, I missed it! Agh!

Soooo frustrating, because you just KNOW there's people who ordered like 2-5 copies.

Ya, I got an e-mail the other day through Atlus' e-mail listserv thing. I got a copy years ago, but I'm really surprised at how much demand for this game has increased. Makes me kinda want to sell my copy!

[quote name='Dori-dori']Ya, I got an e-mail the other day through Atlus' e-mail listserv thing. I got a copy years ago, but I'm really surprised at how much demand for this game has increased. Makes me kinda want to sell my copy![/quote]

You should sell it immediately if you want full price. Price of original release of reprinted games tends to go down after reprint comes out in the market.

[quote name='danthemightyone']You should sell it immediately if you want full price. Price of original release of reprinted games tends to go down after reprint comes out in the market.[/quote]

That's true, but wasn't it also reprinted like twice already?

I've already beaten the game, and don't see myself playing it anytime soon, but it still is kinda precious to me, y'know?

[quote name='Dori-dori']That's true, but wasn't it also reprinted like twice already?

I've already beaten the game, and don't see myself playing it anytime soon, but it still is kinda precious to me, y'know?[/quote]

On 2nd thought, I think this reprint ins < 1000 copies, at least at this batch of release. It may still hold up the value a bit. We will see how hoarders do on ebay in next few days. lol

I actually wanted reprint of Persona 1 more. I lost both manual and game disc of it. I've been looking for a copy at reasonable price/trade but yet to find one.

wats the point of releasing this game when atlus should of released the first 2 games 2gether.... and in higher quantity... damn atlus.... damn them... lol (they know 2 toy with us :applause:)

bread's done
Back