[DEAD] Persona 4 - $21.26 FSSS - Amazon via Hubba Games

Heh just bought this yesterday used from POM Media 19.88, like new copy with prime shipping

seems that something regarding Persona4 (portable version maybe?) is going to be announced on 4/11/11, the same day the game starts on.

[quote name='Fabrizo']seems that something regarding Persona4 (portable version maybe?) is going to be announced on 4/11/11, the same day the game starts on.[/QUOTE]

probably. i finally pull the trigger on getting the ps2 version, i'm sure they'll announce it for the psp with bonus features and awesome things for $12 :/ oh well. i'll just double up like i did with 3 :)

Just curious, what's so great about Persona 3/4? I'm not really into JRPGs but I love a game with a good story. Guess I should finally start watching Giant Bomb's Endurance Run to see if it's for me.

[quote name='Fabrizo']seems that something regarding Persona4 (portable version maybe?) is going to be announced on 4/11/11, the same day the game starts on.[/QUOTE]

What? Where'd you hear this?

Thanks OP. Got this and Persona 3 FES. Beat both from Gamefly but they were two of my favorite RPG's I've played so I'm grabbing them.

[quote name='graf1k']Just curious, what's so great about Persona 3/4? I'm not really into JRPGs but I love a game with a good story. Guess I should finally start watching Giant Bomb's Endurance Run to see if it's for me.[/QUOTE]

Both have great stories.

I like that they are not set in the typical fantasy setting. There is an aspect to them in which the game is half making the day to day choices that shape the character's life and how you deal with others...while the other half is the dungeon crawling. While said dungeon crawling can get repetitive, the battles are very fun and fast paced.

[quote name='Excast']Both have great stories.

I like that they are not set in the typical fantasy setting. There is an aspect to them in which the game is half making the day to day choices that shape the character's life and how you deal with others...while the other half is the dungeon crawling. While said dungeon crawling can get repetitive, the battles are very fun and fast paced.[/QUOTE]

I'm still working on finishing 3 and while it is a time sink (100+ hours on the game) the characters and the storyline have kept it fresh for me. As others have said, it isn't your typical JRPG.

While I'd like to own 4, I also have a huge backlog of games, so I'll pass this time.

[quote name='TheLongshot']I'm still working on finishing 3 and while it is a time sink (100+ hours on the game) the characters and the storyline have kept it fresh for me. As others have said, it isn't your typical JRPG.

While I'd like to own 4, I also have a huge backlog of games, so I'll pass this time.[/QUOTE]

Same I am almost 40 hours in and it's still fun thanks to the great Story and Characters.

I really wanted to buy this, but they don't ship to a PO box that makes me sad a bit. But maybe a Persona 4 Portable is going to happen sooner or later.

I've been wanting to try out this series for a while now, but there's so many version to choose. Which one would you guys recommend for a first-timer with this series?

[quote name='flaxman85']I've been wanting to try out this series for a while now, but there's so many version to choose. Which one would you guys recommend for a first-timer with this series?[/QUOTE]

Persona4 on ps2 is easily the best in the series. Its like Final Fantasy though in that you don't have to play them in any order.

[quote name='Fabrizo']Persona4 on ps2 is easily the best in the series. Its like Final Fantasy though in that you don't have to play them in any order.[/QUOTE]

Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment are connected and you would need to play Innocent Sin to fully understand Eternal Punishment.

[quote name='VWarrior']Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment are connected and you would need to play Innocent Sin to fully understand Eternal Punishment.[/QUOTE]

True but they're both labeled "Persona 2", just with a different subtitle. Also Innocent Sin never got a localization.

just recently finished this 115+ hr game and loved every minute of it. easily made my top 10 rpg list and it would be in your best interest to pick it up. it seems persona 2 is getting a psp remake. hopefully they'll make it here so we can finally get innocent sin.

$20.39. Dropped a good $2 since the initial low price within 24 hours.

Hold off for whatever announcement that may come on 4/11 then jump on it!

Pretty sure the 4/11 announcement is an anime. All the signs point to that as the reveal.

Either way, this is a phenomenal game. Unforgettable.

this is a tough decision for me. i bought persona 3 (what is the difference between that and FES?!) 2 years ago and still havent played it. let alone 4 -.-

[quote name='david12795']i bought persona 3 (what is the difference between that and FES?!)[/QUOTE]

FES is the same as the regular version but with an expansion that adds about an extra 20 hours of gameplay/story after beating the game.

[quote name='Fabrizo']FES is the same as the regular version but with an expansion that adds about an extra 20 hours of gameplay/story after beating the game.[/QUOTE]

whoa definitely looking for FES then. i recalled missing out on it 2 years ago on that gamestop power sale :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back