[Dead] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness for $12 shipped on buy.com

[quote name='Squarehard']It was $8.99 two days ago. I just thought someone mentioned it already so I didnt bother. Guess not.[/quote]

*shakes fist*

Oh well, $12 is pretty good.

[quote name='nightmare452']Thanks op. Ordered one for the gf. Pokemon games go up in price, not down so might as well.[/quote]

Not sure where you get that from. Maybe some "core" Pokemon games go up, but deals have been able to be had well after release on even Diamond and Pearl. And not just the generic Target specials where they had all DS games marked down.

But on these "non-core" games, I've seen these cheap numerous times and places.

[quote name='turls']Not sure where you get that from. Maybe some "core" Pokemon games go up, but deals have been able to be had well after release on even Diamond and Pearl. And not just the generic Target specials where they had all DS games marked down.

But on these "non-core" games, I've seen these cheap numerous times and places.[/quote]

You're absolutely correct. Although the main games hold their values, the side releases go way down. The original Mystery Dungeon sells for about $8 used now.

bread's done
Back