[DEAD] Pontiac Halo 3 winners discussion thread

[quote name='zewone']Hey, I provided the Roswell and black chrome answer!

How about you PM me a code? :D[/quote]

will u take a COD 4 Beta code? cas i really want my points :)

[quote name='cyberlian']EST... the next drawing is Friday; someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be Friday night PST/Sat. 12AM EST[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, but I'm still not getting it. Why is there no Thursday night drawing? I thought these were once a night.

[quote name='Blade']This contest is pretty ridiculous.[/quote]

Actually, I think chatting with demo and them is pretty fun. We re-inacted 300 while we were in the contest, pretty intense.

Those fucking SDers piss the hell out of me. I wanted one copy and I did get it but demo and dragunz deserve copies too.

I really want to get a copy of this game. There's something I'm not understanding though... Does the puzzle start at sat. 12am or will the next puzzle/scramble start tomorrow but the raffle won't start until sat? I'm confused

[quote name='NinjaGuy']next time we need to get a privte chat party[/quote]

You already got a copy, unless you're going to help out me and demo. As for cereal it starts Friday at midnight.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']You already got a copy, unless you're going to help out me and demo. As for cereal it starts Friday at midnight.[/quote]
Thanks. If I find the answers, I will post them for you guys :)

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Thanks. If I find the answers, I will post them for you guys :)[/quote]We don't need answers. We only need people to help out me and demo.

Alright so is it Friday midnight eastern time? Why isn't there a new one tonight or Thursday?

Edit: Also if you guys are forming a private chat to figure out the answer as soon as it appears, I would love to help out.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']We don't need answers. We only need people to help out me and demo.[/quote]
I will help you guys if you help me. Everyone wins.

i can organize a chat room and the only way to get in would be by PMing me so no SDers can get in. I also want to win a game. To make sure NO SDer's or lurkers will get in I will make some rules as in how to get into the chatroom. Any accounts made in September of 2007 CANNOT JOIN, EXCEPT....those that have posted in this thread. I know there are some here dedicated to helping the people that haven't won. I'm going to make a website and put a chat room on there, to get the URL to the website, PM me with the subject line Halo 3 Chat Room and I will PM you the URL Firday around 8P.M. Central Time. I'm not going to give out the link anytime before that because I don't want the URL to get out. Let's win some Halo 3 folks...

Dragunz and Demo this is all up to you. If you guys want to do ito on Nate88 we'll do it on his otherwise AIM is fine. I'll join however I just want you guys to get Halo 3

Also I want to know what edition we are receiving. Regular (most likely IMO) Collectors or Legendary. Obviously im pulling for Legendary

i'm pretty sure it's regular edition...

[quote name='yamas']Also I want to know what edition we are receiving. Regular (most likely IMO) Collectors or Legendary. Obviously im pulling for Legendary[/quote]

i just did it for the hell of it knowing all the copies are gone and it said to try again tomorrow...does that mean tomorro as in midnight thursday or tomorrow as in midnight friday...i dont get it im lost.

man thats insanes...i work that night...but i feel like saying im sick just to try and win a copy...i read a bunch of CAGers won already...congrats to all you guys. i won a 360 through mountain dew in the every ten minutes promotion...damn it feels good to get ish before street date...

[quote name='PA capex']man thats insanes...i work that night...but i feel like saying im sick just to try and win a copy...i read a bunch of CAGers won already...congrats to all you guys. i won a 360 through mountain dew in the every ten minutes promotion...damn it feels good to get ish before street date...[/quote]

I won my 360 from there too. Went to a Chicago White Sox game and collected around 700 caps. :)

ha ha sweet!!! i went to my colleges football game and collected caps there...me and my friend were the only ones in my city to win one!

Yeah I won the 360 from Every ten minutes too. I would love to get a free copy of Halo 3 early. Invite me if you guys are doing a private chat Friday night.

if i cant get the day off at work i'll just tell my girflriend to stay stuck to the computer...i live in el paso texas and i think we are mountain time...does anybody know what time is the contest at for me? isnt it like at 10 pm? im not too good with the whole time zone thing.

Ok well I'm setting up a private chat. If you want to help out me and demo and you already have a copy PM me if you want to help. I know Ninja is in. You must PM your AIM name.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Sorry for all the rest CAGers. We just filled up our chat and are no longer taking any members. You must have already had a copy to be eligible.[/QUOTE]

Aww, well is anybody else interested in starting up a chat room or something for Friday night?

i'll go for that...i mean we can all help each other right...why not..make at least half of those copies land in the hands of CAGers...

well as i stated before in this thread, i'm having a chatroom where the people who want to win can join (kind of selfish only letting people who have already won into that other chat room). but anyways, here's the repost:

i can organize a chat room and the only way to get in would be by PMing me so no SDers can get in. I also want to win a game. To make sure NO SDer's or lurkers will get in I will make some rules as in how to get into the chatroom. Any accounts made in September of 2007 CANNOT JOIN, EXCEPT....those that have posted in this thread. I know there are some here dedicated to helping the people that haven't won. I'm going to make a website and put a chat room on there, to get the URL to the website, PM me with the subject line Halo 3 Chat Room and I will PM you the URL Firday around 8P.M. Central Time. I'm not going to give out the link anytime before that because I don't want the URL to get out. Let's win some Halo 3 folks...

starting from now, any september 2007 created accounts cannot join the chat room. only the sept 2007 people that have posted in this thread can join.

[quote name='nate88']well as i stated before in this thread, i'm having a chatroom where the people who want to win can join (kind of selfish only letting people who have already won into that other chat room). but anyways, here's the repost:

starting from now, any september 2007 created accounts cannot join the chat room. only the sept 2007 people that have posted in this thread can join.[/quote]
Well that's a load off of my mind. What kind of room will it be? mIRC?

[quote name='nate88']well as i stated before in this thread, i'm having a chatroom where the people who want to win can join (kind of selfish only letting people who have already won into that other chat room). but anyways, here's the repost:

starting from now, any september 2007 created accounts cannot join the chat room. only the sept 2007 people that have posted in this thread can join.[/quote]

The only reason why its only to people who haven't won is so that the people who have won can help those who haven't won.

ya, but you have 2 non-winners in your room. You and your friend, demo.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']The only reason why its only to people who haven't won is so that the people who have won can help those who haven't won.[/quote]

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Well that's a load off of my mind. What kind of room will it be? mIRC?[/quote]

it's not an mIRC, right now it's just a website that links to this chatroom.

Remember, I need all people interested to PM me so I know who to PM the link to on friday.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wrong, me, demo, zew, demon, shadow, and dante.[/quote]

ok, well there never was signups for non winners so it was still a private thing

[quote name='nate88']ok, well there never was signups for non winners so it was still a private thing[/quote]

Yea there was. Check back a couple pages. I already have enough non-winners that why I said only winners.

On Friday night they are going give out an anagram of a US city, correct? Couldn't we create an anagram solver program prior to midnight to solve it for us? For its vocabulary we could just use a list of US cities. Then when the contest starts we could enter in the scrambled word and get the city name quickly.

[quote name='Sockey']On Friday night they are going give out an anagram of a US city, correct? Couldn't we create an anagram solver program prior to midnight to solve it for us? For its vocabulary we could just use a list of US cities. Then when the contest starts we could enter in the scrambled word and get the city name quickly.[/quote]

go for it....however, the anagram contains a city AND a state abrreviation...so we need to eliminate states first, then do an anagram analysis

bread's done
Back