[DEAD] Pontiac Halo 3 winners discussion thread

I hate those fucking SDers. And Georox, you should have banned all the unvoiced people in the chat. That's why more CAGs didn't win. You gave those fagit hoarders the answer.

[quote name='yamas']I hate those fucking SDers. And Georox, you should have banned all the unvoiced people in the chat. That's why more CAGs didn't win. You gave those fagit hoarders the answer.[/quote]

The problem was we could not tell exactly who was from SD. I think there was maybe only a couple that were really suspicious, but other then that you could have risked taking out someone from CAG.

[quote name='yamas']I hate those fucking SDers. And Georox, you should have banned all the unvoiced people in the chat. That's why more CAGs didn't win. You gave those fagit hoarders the answer.[/quote]

I'm against wrongfully banning people. We didn't have the resources to completely make sure it was *only* CAGs and *only* real members who have been here a while not newly joined ones who might be SD.

im just glad for all of those that won...i didnt know SD'rs were such hoarders...it amazing to hear them talk about the stuff they get, they are so proud...instead of sharing the wealth man, its supposed to be a community..

[quote name='cyberlian']Mine loaded about 300 times faster last night than when I tried on Tue/Wed night. It took about 20 minutes to load the last time, but only like 15 seconds last night. (I have crappy dsl). I suspect that it was cached.[/QUOTE]
I jumped the gun and pressed submit at like 8:58PM PST.

It loaded everything, but went to the old contest.

I reloaded, and it was 9PM, so by that time everything was cached and I went straight in.

Dumbluck, I suppose.

[quote name='georox']I'm against wrongfully banning people. We didn't have the resources to completely make sure it was *only* CAGs and *only* real members who have been here a while not newly joined ones who might be SD.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks Georox for not being a kneejerk banner.

I was one of those unvoiced people, but I'm definitely a CAGer. You handled that chatroom more maturely than some people would have and I apreciate it.

BTW, I'm sort of new to chat, what does voiced or unvoiced mean?

[quote name='jporter313']Yeah thanks Georox for not being a kneejerk banner.

I was one of those unvoiced people, but I'm definitely a CAGer. You handled that chatroom more maturely than some people would have and I apreciate it.

BTW, I'm sort of new to chat, what does voiced or unvoiced mean?[/quote]

When you are voiced, you can talk when the room gets muted.

Yea, basically voiced people could talk if I muted it due to someone spamming or to keep chat down, and unvoiced couldn't. During the chat I was using voice to keep track of people I confirmed or knew and those I didn't. Was easier than a pad of paper or a txt file with a list of names.

It would super cool if there was some way to have a Private Members only area, for just such events, but we have to set sometype of policy on selecting who gets access according to how long they've been a member
I' know its not great for new members but if not we're gonna have tons of "infilitrators"... lol ... boy too many war games.. is showing..

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']So demo did you get it from ninja? I didn't yet.[/quote]

No, he hasn't told anyone who it's for. Hell, it could have been a second copy for himself for all we know.

one day, i will bring SD and CAG together. Its funny how when me and yamas went to SD's chat room, and we read the things they were saying about us....they way they felt about us is the same way we feel about them lol. Ill go be the CAG ambassador and go to SD to take the diplomacy approach, instead of declaring war on them every 5 minutes.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']one day, i will bring SD and CAG together. Its funny how when me and yamas went to SD's chat room, and we read the things they were saying about us....they way they felt about us is the same way we feel about them lol. Ill go be the CAG ambassador and go to SD to take the diplomacy approach, instead of declaring war on them every 5 minutes.[/quote]

Meh, fuck em. They hoard the hell out of things, we don't want more hoarders we want less. Get us a list of their addresses so we can go pound em Jay and Silent Bob style.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Just wondering if anyone got the confirmation e-mail from winning last night yet?[/quote]

Just taking a guess, but I think the confirmation emails would come Monday since it's the next business day.

[quote name='juanawoman']I finished filling it out about 12:01. How did I not get it? :cry:[/quote] Did you get the answers by that time?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Did you get the answers by that time?[/quote]It was the same as last night. I just copied and pasted from another website. :bouncy:

[quote name='juanawoman']It was the same as last night. I just copied and pasted from another website. :bouncy:[/quote]

day late, dollar short?

[quote name='juanawoman']They asked for the same thing though. O_O[/quote]

They say 'try again tomorrow' but all the copies were won last night. The tomorrow thing just means that you can't use that account again for 24 hours

The problem with SD is that they are a bunch of greedy douchebags. At least one of the SD winner doesn't even own a 360.

It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't brag about how many copies they won.

[quote name='georox']Meh, fuck em. They hoard the hell out of things, we don't want more hoarders we want less. Get us a list of their addresses so we can go pound em Jay and Silent Bob style.[/quote]

SD hoards? Ummm perhaps you havent seen the posts of many of you CAG'ers in the tropicana twister thread that plays hundreds of times daily? Or the pictures of 10 -12 gamepacks won from the game? What would you call that?

Why is this labelled dead? There is still another day left. With most contests, even with the correct answers, doesn't mean you automatically won. I'm not quite sure they would do that so that everything was gone within minutes.

If all the prizes were gone, I would think that they would have closed the site without you being able to play again.

So, why is this being declared dead? Did I miss something?

[quote name='reyalp411']SD hoards? Ummm perhaps you havent seen the posts of many of you CAG'ers in the tropicana twister thread that plays hundreds of times daily? Or the pictures of 10 -12 gamepacks won from the game? What would you call that?[/quote]

SPY!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Why is this labelled dead? There is still another day left. With most contests, even with the correct answers, doesn't mean you automatically won. I'm not quite sure they would do that so that everything was gone within minutes.

If all the prizes were gone, I would think that they would have closed the site without you being able to play again.

So, why is this being declared dead? Did I miss something?[/quote]
It's first come first serve, not a random drawing after you play the game. If you play the game right now, it would say you aren't a winner. The flash usually says it's over, but I guess they haven't updated it yet. =p

[quote name='shinryuu']It's first come first serve, not a random drawing after you play the game. If you play the game right now, it would say you aren't a winner. The flash usually says it's over, but I guess they haven't updated it yet. =p[/quote]

Thanks.

I just saw that in the rules, I missed it before. Huh - I'm surprised they did it that way.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']SPY!!!!!!!!![/quote]

whatever yes Im from SD origninally, Ive never tried to deny it. Besides I dont see why you all have your panties in a bunch here.

[quote name='reyalp411']whatever yes Im from SD origninally, Ive never tried to deny it. Besides I dont see why you all have your panties in a bunch here.[/quote]

dude, im not really arguing with you...i think SD and CAG are having silly arguments...and the stuff that CAG says about SD, SD says about CAG

[quote name='reyalp411']SD hoards? Ummm perhaps you havent seen the posts of many of you CAG'ers in the tropicana twister thread that plays hundreds of times daily? Or the pictures of 10 -12 gamepacks won from the game? What would you call that?[/QUOTE]

I call that someone who was trying to win a system, but instead ended up with a gamepack or a faceplate.

[quote name='G1ZM0']I call that someone who was trying to win a system, but instead ended up with a gamepack or a faceplate.[/quote]

Well what you just said is what I would call an excuse.

[quote name='reyalp411']Well what you just said is what I would call an excuse.[/quote]

look, just quit arguing....both SD and CAG does it, so please, for the sake of the children stop fighting

[quote name='becuzimbrown']look, just quit arguing....both SD and CAG does it, so please, for the sake of the children stop fighting[/quote]

LOL agreed

[quote name='help1']Did anyone who won on friday get their emails yet?[/QUOTE]
I just got it, seven minutes ago (according to gmail).

Hmm, nothing yet for me. Can someone copy and paste the subject line and the email address it's sent from so I know what to look for? Thanks.

Email Address:
[email protected]
Subject Line:
HALO 3® FIRST TO OWN INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER

OMG Yahoo Sucks for Replies as it f-up the text but I copied my address so I think its ok

Do we just reply with the Subject line
Halo 3 - First to Own verification - Name ?

Just got mine. So do we just reply with "Halo 3 - First to Own verification *NAME*" in the subject line and then not change any text in the message as long as our address is correct?

bread's done
Back