[DEAD] Pontiac Halo 3 winners discussion thread

[quote name='KiLL3r']1 more week until we receive our copies of Halo 3 :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm, not going to be able to concentrate on anything else this week I think. I'm considering taking a vacation day on Tuesday so I can stay up late and play it on Monday night.

[quote name='KiLL3r']1 more week until we receive our copies of Halo 3 :bouncy:[/quote]

Yeah thats going to be a busy day for me driving all over hell to visit relatives (well pick of my halo games since I used evryones addresses ) LMAO Then stop off at the mall and try to pawn off one of my extra copies to the fanbois waiting in line LOL

[quote name='reyalp411']Yeah thats going to be a busy day for me driving all over hell to visit relatives (well pick of my halo games since I used evryones addresses ) LMAO Then stop off at the mall and try to pawn off one of my extra copies to the fanbois waiting in line LOL[/quote]

You got more than one?

I still vote we use some awesome elite hax method to get all of those damn hoarders addresses and kick their asses Jay n Silent Bob style.

NO ONE DO ANYTHING WITH NINJAGUY!!!

Me and demo let him into our party thinking he would help one of us. He said he won which got us happy that at least one of us would win. He said he wouldn't say who won. Still today neither me or demo got an e-mail. He lied to us and just wanted another copy for himself. Hes really greedy and shouldn't be able to do anything on this site.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']NO ONE DO ANYTHING WITH NINJAGUY!!!

Me and demo let him into our party thinking he would help one of us. He said he won which got us happy that at least one of us would win. He said he wouldn't say who won. Still today neither me or demo got an e-mail. He lied to us and just wanted another copy for himself. Hes really greedy and shouldn't be able to do anything on this site.[/quote]

Calm down, it's all good in the hood. We don't know the story yet, but it's cool. Just get your MS points from him...lol

[quote name='jporter313']Wow, lotta' drama here.[/quote]

I'm trying to be anti-drama, but apparently it's not working out... :whistle2:#

[quote name='zewone']Of course he did.

He's a SlickDeal's hoarder.[/quote]So am I! I bet reyalp411 and I got in on ours 1st!

[quote name='WiggyWoo']So am I! I bet reyalp411 and I got in on ours 1st![/quote]

you following me wiggy? after our little tiff on SD yesterday LOL

[quote name='WiggyWoo']So am I! I bet reyalp411 and I got in on ours 1st![/quote]

:shock: The infamous wiggy woo is here.

[quote name='reyalp411']you following me wiggy? after our little tiff on SD yesterday LOL[/quote]No. I'm here often just don't find much to say. :whistle2:# I was coming to your defense! No hard feelings and after all, all is good since Halo 3 will be here soon.:drool: We'll take out our frustrations out in multiplayer! :D

[quote name='WiggyWoo']No. I'm here often just don't find much to say. :whistle2:# I was coming to your defense! No hard feelings and after all, all is good since Halo 3 will be here soon.:drool: We'll take out our frustrations out in multiplayer! :D[/quote]

Its all good. Like I said earlier (cant remmeber if it was here or SD ) Not sure how much Ill be online Ill probably be pretty wrapped up in the campaign mode. Plus I just get my @$$ handed top me online anyways LOL Oh well maybe if I get in from the beginning Ill be able to pick up the maps and weapon locations and shit with everyone else and wont be 4 years behind like I was with Halo 2 .

[quote name='KiLL3r']Man that be super sweet if it comes tomorrow, if not I'm fine with that since I'm getting the game for free:bouncy:.[/quote]

I imagine they shipped them out tonight, so it very well could be.

OMG I just got mine give me a second for pictures.

Edit: The package came from ATL,GA and had a sticker for Saturday delivery. Also the sticker on top is there. You know the one that says that you can't sell it. Haha Yeah I know picture suck but hey that is all my Phone could do.

Each are #

Better Pic

go to ups .com and search tracking by refrence. Use this code EPM-J2898 asnd add in your country and zip code at the bottom. It should find your shipment and give you the status on it.

Got mine! IT"S AWESOME! (Have Halo 3 Xbox 360 IN HAND sealed! $65 Firm. Blacksburg, VA area pickup only if you live around there.)

WTF is wrong with you wiggywoo you stupid SDer. For all you know, pontiac could be monitoring this right now and since you have violated the TOS they could take it away from you or sue you.

[quote name='yamas']WTF is wrong with you wiggywoo you stupid SDer. For all you know, pontiac could be monitoring this right now and since you have violated the TOS they could take it away from you or sue you.[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='yamas']WTF is wrong with you wiggywoo you stupid SDer. For all you know, pontiac could be monitoring this right now and since you have violated the TOS they could take it away from you or sue you.[/quote]How would they expect me to play over 20 copies? :bouncy:

[quote name='yamas']WTF is wrong with you wiggywoo you stupid SDer. For all you know, pontiac could be monitoring this right now and since you have violated the TOS they could take it away from you or sue you.[/QUOTE]

Where in the rules did it say that she had to keep it for herself? It's first to OWN. Last I checked, people can do whatever with what they own.

As for me, I just received mine. 791 out of 1000. I'm planning on cracking into campaign within the next half hour. Too bad I had to ruin it for myself by watching spoiled cutscenes :bomb:

[quote name='WiggyWoo']How would they expect me to play over 20 copies? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

wow, you truly are lame. you brag about "winning" multiple copies on SD for this contest and others as well, and how its ok because times are tough and you need $$. then you come to CAG expecting people to support you. pathetic...you and that other douche on SD who won 7 copies must have been born from the same test tube.

that being said, I got my ONE copy this morning :D

[quote name='djak1']wow, you truly are lame. you brag about "winning" multiple copies on SD for this contest and others as well, and how its ok because times are tough and you need $$. then you come to CAG expecting people to support you. pathetic...you and that other douche on SD who won 7 copies must have been born from the same test tube.

that being said, I got my ONE copy this morning :D[/quote]

I just love reading all the people on SD with their multiple copies, most of them do not even care about playing the game or have the system to play it on. I was reading someone who received 5 of their 7 copies on the site. I can finally understand why there was such a big grudge, it really is rediculous.

[quote name='chris1152']Where in the rules did it say that she had to keep it for herself? It's first to OWN. Last I checked, people can do whatever with what they own.

As for me, I just received mine. 791 out of 1000. I'm planning on cracking into campaign within the next half hour. Too bad I had to ruin it for myself by watching spoiled cutscenes :bomb:[/quote]

Well if you had looked at your game you would see that it says DO NOT SELL UNTIL 09-25-07

[quote name='djak1']wow, you truly are lame. you brag about "winning" multiple copies on SD for this contest and others as well, and how its ok because times are tough and you need $$. then you come to CAG expecting people to support you. pathetic...you and that other douche on SD who won 7 copies must have been born from the same test tube.

that being said, I got my ONE copy this morning :D[/quote]I also ORGINALLY posted the 1st round answers and helped many win! I do not see the problem or why I cannot love CAG and SD. And no, times ARE Great not tough. Back to playing Halo 3~! :) (Also, I'm not some scum charging an arm and a leg. $65 is around retail with tax!)

[quote name='WiggyWoo']I also ORGINALLY posted the 1st round answers and helped many win! I do not see the problem or why I cannot love CAG and SD. And no, times ARE Great not tough. Back to playing Halo 3~! :) (Also, I'm not some scum charging an arm and a leg. $65 is around retail with tax!)[/quote]

So how many copies did you get and how?

Hm. When I track using reference number my delivery says that it has been rescheduled but then when I click on it it says it's on time to be delivered today.

Anyone might know what's up?

bread's done
Back