[DEAD] Pontiac Halo 3 winners discussion thread

[quote name='zewone']How did you guys get tracking numbers?[/quote]
Here. [quote name='reyalp411']go to ups .com and search tracking by refrence. Use this code EPM-J2898 asnd add in your country and zip code at the bottom. It should find your shipment and give you the status on it.[/quote]

[quote name='yamas']Well if you had looked at your game you would see that it says DO NOT SELL UNTIL 09-25-07[/QUOTE]

That's for all the retail stores. Microsoft isn't going to do anything about people who get their hands on a game legitimately and decide they don't want it anymore.

And not ALL slickdealers won multiple copies. I was in it for the long haul (check the thread over there, I have most posts with over 70 in that thread). I tried all four rounds and finally managed to snag myself a copy in round four, for my own gaming pleasure. Lots of people over there were helping others with slow internet, winning for their teenage kids, etc.

[quote name='major maz']So, if I entered this contest when it was running would I have gotten a copy?[/quote] It wasn't guaranteed but there was a high chance of you getting one.

[quote name='djak1']wow, you truly are lame. you brag about "winning" multiple copies on SD for this contest and others as well, and how its ok because times are tough and you need $$. then you come to CAG expecting people to support you. pathetic...you and that other douche on SD who won 7 copies must have been born from the same test tube.

that being said, I got my ONE copy this morning :D[/quote]

well I am one of those "Douches" from SD and I got all 3 copies of mine today as well so you cankiss my @$$ ! I also sold one of my copies for $80.00 today if youd like to cry about that as well.

[quote name='reyalp411']well I am one of those "Douches" from SD and I got all 3 copies of mine today as well so you cankiss my @$$ ! I also sold one of my copies for $80.00 today if youd like to cry about that as well.[/quote]:applause: :bouncy: :lol: Back to playing Halo 3! Mine are selling like hotcakes and BTW I have #1 of 1000!!!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']So how many copies did you get and how?[/quote]I was lucky enough to see the original rules change on the Pontiac game with the new dates and then a few minutes later, Round #1 opened. I quickly solved it and it lasted for more than 2 hours because it wasn't on any boards (expect SD after I put it there) and I told my family/friends.. I cannot imagine how many I could have gotten of the 1st round, but I shared so others could get it too! I would say how many I received and how many I helped people get, but I am flamed on here for "bragging" when in fact I am not. People like that who rag on SD are the reason I didn't post it on here too. So thank those who whine and moan here about SD if you didn't win a copy and remember that's why it wasn't here for CAG to get in on the 1st round before everyone knew. Why can't everyone just get along! We really SHOULD. Imagine what deals everyone would get if we all joined forces? Let's just say I got enough and I am very happy and the game is GREAT! :D

[quote name='reyalp411']well I am one of those "Douches" from SD and I got all 3 copies of mine today as well so you cankiss my @$$ ! I also sold one of my copies for $80.00 today if youd like to cry about that as well.[/QUOTE]

crying?! you made $80, impressive :lol: no love lost sourcream - at least you acknowledge you are a douche...you two are evidence enough as to why SD is known as "Steal Deals"...oh yeah, isn't WiggyWoo is the one who also got 4 Wii's from the Wendy's promotion?

anyway, if what you do makes you feel good, more power to you, but you'll both still be fucking douches...first you get flamed @ SD, and then come here for sympathy? classy

as not to clutter the board any further, my conversation with you two is over...if you have anything further to say, send me a PM for full attention...not :roll:

EDIT: 9 Copies?: http://i.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=54791&d=1190496204 - Like I said, douche

[quote name='djak1']crying?! you made $80, impressive :lol: no love lost sourcream - at least you acknowledge you are a douche...you two are evidence enough as to why SD is known as "Steal Deals"...oh yeah, isn't WiggyWoo is the one who also got 4 Wii's from the Wendy's promotion?

anyway, if what you do makes you feel good, more power to you, but you'll both still be fucking douches...first you get flamed @ SD, and then come here for sympathy? classy

as not to clutter the board any further, my conversation with you two is over...if you have anything further to say, send me a PM for full attention...not :roll:[/quote]For someone who rags about SD you sure know a lot. Let's just all get along! :D

[quote name='WiggyWoo']I was lucky enough to see the original rules change on the Pontiac game with the new dates and then a few minutes later, Round #1 opened. I quickly solved it and it lasted for more than 2 hours because it wasn't on any boards (expect SD after I put it there) and I told my family/friends.. I cannot imagine how many I could have gotten of the 1st round, but I shared so others could get it too! I would say how many I received and how many I helped people get, but I am flamed on here for "bragging" when in fact I am not. People like that who rag on SD are the reason I didn't post it on here too. So thank those who whine and moan here about SD if you didn't win a copy and remember that's why it wasn't here for CAG to get in on the 1st round before everyone knew. Why can't everyone just get along! We really SHOULD. Imagine what deals everyone would get if we all joined forces? Let's just say I got enough and I am very happy and the game is GREAT! :D[/quote]

Nice, and congrats.

Now that everyone is done being childish over stupid things, anyone wanna play online? I think we can play without matchmaking if we send out invites.

I don't mind that WiggyWoo got multiple copies the first round because he actually helped other people get theirs. The only thing I'm bothered with is the people who get a bunch for themselves without helping anyone else out.

[quote name='drbutchevil']Now that everyone is done being childish over stupid things, anyone wanna play online? I think we can play without matchmaking if we send out invites.[/quote] Sent you an invite!!

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I don't mind that WiggyWoo got multiple copies the first round because he actually helped other people get theirs. The only thing I'm bothered with is the people who get a bunch for themselves without helping anyone else out.[/quote]Actually, I'm a she not a he. ;)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']im selling my halo 3 to one of my friends on monday for 50 bucks....gamestop said they would only give me 30 bucks[/quote]
When I went in there today the kid behind the counter looked to his manager, who then told him to take a walk with me . Then when we got outside the store he offered me $80 for it LOL.

And congrats on beating it already. Did you do it solo or in co op mode? what dificulty level ? I only got a chance to play it for an hour or so today.

i beat it solo on normal
im waiting for my friends to get it on tuesday, so we can play it on co op on legendary
(there is an alternate ending on legendary)

I just finished solo on normal, not sure how long I spent, been going on/off and had it on Easy til around level 5 or so, then started over on normal.

2007092314672il3.jpg

I missed the delivery today... and they said on Monday they're gonna deliver it before 10:30AM, but I have class until 11:30. The final attempt will probably be Tuesday, hopefully after 11:30... but if not, I'm boned. I probably won't get to play it until Wednesday, when I pick it up from where ever they tell me to.

So apparently the geniuses at UPS can't figure out how to use a call box and didn't think to leave me an infonotice either. Man it's aggravating that I could have been playing this on Saturday at 10AM if those dumbasses would only do their frigging job.

I brought mine to the Midnight launch here, we all sat in the coffee place next to GameStop playing, and occasionaly pointing at people in line who could see, watch, but not touch the game.

[quote name='help1']They should do this again for Halo 4 and another car company.[/QUOTE]

thanks for bumping a 5 year old thread for such an insightful post :roll:

bread's done
Back