[Dead]Pre Order Assassins Creed Revelations 47.98, NFS:The Run 47.99 Newegg

Newegg is at it again, I know I want Revelations but I have November reserved for Uncharted.. and knowing Ubisoft games it will go on sale sooner than later after its released. Hopefully $40 like Brotherhood just weeks after being released.

as much as I wasn't wanting to, i bit on brotherhood for the ps3 since it comes with a free copy of AC1 on disc

damn you newegg! between batman, sonic, TOR and now this, my wallet is hurting this holiday season

[quote name='FlipSide']Newegg is at it again, I know I want Revelations but I have November reserved for Uncharted.. and knowing Ubisoft games it will go on sale sooner than later after its released. Hopefully $40 like Brotherhood just weeks after being released.[/QUOTE]

Last year I got Brotherhood for $35 a week after it came out. It was a Thanksgiving day sale.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Last year I got Brotherhood for $35 a week after it came out. It was a Thanksgiving day sale.[/QUOTE]

Yup mine was from Amazon matching a black friday sale @ $39.99. I know it was cheaper somewhere but I never go out and shop on black friday, with tax and everything Its not worth it.

Welp, time to cancel my pre-order from Gamestop for AC: Revelations. The only reason I did it was because that's the "signature edition" but since it'd come out to around $65 after tax vs. $47.98 (no tax), I'm not paying nearly $20 for a couple in-game extras.

I can't really see a reason to pre-order from Gamestop ever again.

[quote name='JazzFlight']Welp, time to cancel my pre-order from Gamestop for AC: Revelations. The only reason I did it was because that's the "signature edition" but since it'd come out to around $65 after tax vs. $47.98 (no tax), I'm not paying nearly $20 for a couple in-game extras.

I can't really see a reason to pre-order from Gamestop ever again.[/QUOTE]

GameStop sucks, lol. I only go there maybe once every six months. Their used game prices are a joke, and even their trade in credit blows as well. To think I wanted to work there, lol.

Seems like Amazon is really dropping the ball on pre-orders. I've canceled all my pre-orders with them and went with Newegg.

bread's done
Back