***DEAD***(Price Mistake ?) Entourage: Complete Series 1-8 Blu Ray (UK REGION FREE) $10.82 + 1.99 S/h @ Deep Discount

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I placed my order early in the morning when it said it was backordered and just got a cancellation email. Surprisingly, it didn't say the price was an error but that it was for limited quantities only and they can't get anymore.

In for one discounted cancellation.
DD never fails to disappoint on shit they do wrong:

Dear valued customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order for the item listed below has been cancelled. The item was priced to sell with limited quantities. Since we are not able to obtain additional quantities from the manufacturer the item is now discontinued.

Entourage: Complete Series 1-8

UPC: 5051892113625

ITEM# 885502X

GENRE: TV Mini-Series

RELEASE DATE: 11/19/2013

DISTRIBUTOR/STUDIO: Warnervid

REGION: B

If you paid using PayPal your refund is being processed. If you paid via credit card your card will not be charged for this item.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards,

Sales Support
DeepDiscount.com

EDIT:

Thought they could use a cold dose of honesty in response to their BS. My email back to them:

To whom it may concern,

It appears the statement you provided for the cancellation is a complete falsehood. The item was an obvious mis-priced item and you chose not to provide it at the incorrect price. Next time, please just admit you made a pricing mistake, it'll make your company look slightly more honest than how completely dishonest it is on a regular basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
DD never fails to disappoint on shit they do wrong:

Dear valued customer,

We regret to inform you that your recent order for the item listed below has been cancelled. The item was priced to sell with limited quantities. Since we are not able to obtain additional quantities from the manufacturer the item is now discontinued.

Entourage: Complete Series 1-8

UPC: 5051892113625

ITEM# 885502X

GENRE: TV Mini-Series

RELEASE DATE: 11/19/2013

DISTRIBUTOR/STUDIO: Warnervid

REGION: B

If you paid using PayPal your refund is being processed. If you paid via credit card your card will not be charged for this item.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards,

Sales Support
DeepDiscount.com

EDIT:

Thought they could use a cold dose of honesty in response to their BS. My email back to them:

To whom it may concern,

It appears the statement you provided for the cancellation is a complete falsehood. The item was an obvious mis-priced item and you chose not to provide it at the incorrect price. Next time, please just admit you made a pricing mistake, it'll make your company look slightly more honest than how completely dishonest it is on a regular basis.
same email i just got a couple mins ago

it was worth a shot though of course im 0 out of 4 now for successful orders at DeepDiscount. my last 3 various orders all been canceled to due to OOS or other BS reasons.

bread's done
Back