[DEAD] Price mistake: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy [Blu-ray] $18.99 @ FutureShop.ca

Always been $2 for me, could be due to my location though. They ship from a warehouse relatively close to me. I wouldn't be surprised if $2 was standard though.

[quote name='penetratingpincer']I got mine, but they charged me full price... They said they would need to give me a $31 refund on it... however, they better refund me the tax on the $31 as well.[/QUOTE]

I'd pre-ordered late, they said the same thing plus I get additional 10% off during Holiday sale from last weekend.

$49.99 Regular price
-$5.00 10% Holiday discount
$0.00 Free shipping over $39
$2.50 5% PST tax
Sub-total: $47.24 + CC Foreign Fee
-$31.00 Promotional credit
-$1.55 5% PST tax refund
Grand total: $14.69 - CC Foreign Fee

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'd pre-ordered late, they said the same thing plus I get additional 10% off during Holiday sale from last weekend.

$49.99 Regular price
-$5.00 10% Holiday discount
$0.00 Free shipping over $39
$2.50 5% PST tax
Sub-total: $47.24 + CC Foreign Fee
-$31.00 Promotional credit
-$1.55 5% PST tax refund
Grand total: $14.69 - CC Foreign Fee[/QUOTE]

That's cool. It gives me hope then.

They didn't respond to me yet but they said just wait 7 business days and the refund should be there. I wouldn't be happy if they didn't give me a refund of the tax on the $31 though since it means it's about an extra $4 that I would have to pay out (GST + PST) ...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Keep checking your CC online statement. Whether or not, tax refund included on $31 promo credit.[/QUOTE]

The refund probably won't show up for another 7 business days...

Dang I'm jealous. What an awesome deal!

Kicking myself in the butt since I could have got in on the action but was lazy and didn't want to go upstairs and get my credit card the night I saw this. I didn't think they would honor it so I didn't bother. I guess I'll know better for next time!

Got mine the other day. Glad I only paid 20 for it. They could have made the release so much better. Just from the packaging alone I wouldnt have dropped 50 bucks.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Dang I'm jealous. What an awesome deal!

Kicking myself in the butt since I could have got in on the action but was lazy and didn't want to go upstairs and get my credit card the night I saw this. I didn't think they would honor it so I didn't bother. I guess I'll know better for next time![/QUOTE]

I almost did the same (too lazy to get my CC), but I decided to get it anyway and return it if need be. What was the worst that could happen? It gets cancelled, right? ;)

Now I think I used my CC so much that I think I just memorized my CC number.

bread's done
Back