DEAD:Prof Layton Unwound Future 17.99 and Pokemon Heart Gold 19.99 @Amazon Bestbuy PM

I think amazon just reversed the price match on pokemon and prof layton. That was quick. They must have not noticed they were part of the B1G1 deal before they matched. Glad I got in on time, and back to bestbuy my pokemon will go.

Can't believe I missed this. I was hoping they would PM BBY, now I will have to pick up Professor Layton over there.

[quote name='scottman']I think amazon just reversed the price match on pokemon and prof layton. That was quick. They must have not noticed they were part of the B1G1 deal before they matched. Glad I got in on time, and back to bestbuy my pokemon will go.[/QUOTE]

I got my order in too! :D

Glad I put Layton back on shelf when I was at BB on sunday. Getting it and HG for $30 is a damned steal. :)

[quote name='sonicradiation']yikes - that was fast! glad I ordered when I did[/QUOTE]

Same here... Added them via my iPad, by the time I got upstairs to checkout the price had been raised but my cart wasn't adjusted. Checked out immediately after I saw that.

Ya Thats the one thing I HATE about amazon..they will have a game(s) on sale and then all of a sudden (the same day it goes on sale, sometimes minutes/hours after it goes on sale) they raise they price or take it out of a special promo. I ended up given my money to bb..got hg, Layton, and 2 psp games for $17 (47 total- $30 Xmas gift card)

bread's done
Back