DEAD - PS3 120GB system $263 at costco.com

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Search costco.com for item # 533339 (Sorry, I can't post links for now)

$250 + $13 shipping

If you're not a Costco member, you'll have to pay an additional 5%, which is $12.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost bought that but tax kinda killed the deal. comes to 275. It would be good if it would be available at the same price in store if somebody can confirm .thanks

The best benefit for purchasing a game console from Costco is the unlimited warranty. You can actually return it if something is wrong with it.

[quote name='foreinter']The best benefit for purchasing a game console from Costco is the unlimited warranty. You can actually return it if something is wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! My friend bought an XBox there and took it back the day the 360 was released and he got 350 cash money towards his 360.

[quote name='foreinter']The best benefit for purchasing a game console from Costco is the unlimited warranty. You can actually return it if something is wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

Even if it yellow rings in 3 years?

$15 more, I get the 160gb from amazon (tax/shipping pushes this to $285 for me). But I dont think I need the 40gb, would rather have the costco warranty and I get cash back for being an executive mbr and use my amex. decisions, decisions.

FYI Costco warranty would not refund shipping costs... just tax. So you'd get $250+tax, but the site is taxing me on s&h. Not sure how that'd end up working.

[quote name='h0mi']FYI Costco warranty would not refund shipping costs... just tax. So you'd get $250+tax, but the site is taxing me on s&h. Not sure how that'd end up working.[/QUOTE]

Not true. I worked at Costco and you get shipping refunded as well if you return an item from the website.

[quote name='SteveGo']Not true. I worked at Costco and you get shipping refunded as well if you return an item from the website.[/QUOTE]

And there's really an "unlimited" warranty?

[quote name='FromChaos']And there's really an "unlimited" warranty?[/QUOTE]

Not a warranty, there's just no time limit for when you can return consoles. As long as you have everything that came with it in terms of accessories,games, what have you; and some kind of proof, whether it be your receipt or the account you purchased it on.

I stand corrected. nevermind. I think it was sams club that didnt refund shipping. (Or sams club auctions).

[quote name='sTaTIx']Even if it yellow rings in 3 years?[/QUOTE]

yes, Costco and Amazon are the top retailers regarding services.

[quote name='SteveGo']Not a warranty, there's just no time limit for when you can return consoles. As long as you have everything that came with it in terms of accessories,games, what have you; and some kind of proof, whether it be your receipt or the account you purchased it on.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's incredible. Does that return policy only apply to consoles? I looked online and it says there's a 90 day limit for returns but didn't say anything about consoles.

Not that I don't believe you, it just sounds so awesome...

[quote name='FromChaos']Wow, that's incredible. Does that return policy only apply to consoles? I looked online and it says there's a 90 day limit for returns but didn't say anything about consoles.

Not that I don't believe you, it just sounds so awesome...[/QUOTE]

Everything is returnable at Costco at any time except those stated with 90 days. You can even buy a game, play it, and return it when done. Be warned though, if you do it too much, they will put a red flag on your acct and you will not be able to return any more of those things from that particular dept, in this case, it'd be the video game/electronics.

The infinite warranty and return policy is for members its the same way at sams club. Lose member ship and warranty ends if your never a member to start with you get regular 90 day return policy.

bread's done
Back