-dead- ps3 game sale @newegg resistance 2, motorstorm, ratchet n clank oos, EDF: IA

[quote name='sotc1988']Ah, crap! I've been waiting on Crack in Time for a good price for ages! Can't believe I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Me too

:wall:

I hope there is a chance they come back...like Valkyria Chronicles (Was out of stock like 5 times and always came back)

But the Out of stock + Sold Out, doesn't give me much hope.

:???:

[quote name='Bosamba']Picking up both Ratchet and Clanks. I have a feeling Motorstorm might be added to PS+ free games roster since it's one of the Playstation 3's marquee roster so I'll hold off on that.

Edit: BTW, this is Front Page @Slick Deals, so if you want something you may want to pick it up sooner rather than later.[/QUOTE]

I kinda doubt it to be honest. This is the same MotorStorm that was bundled with a PS3 way back when and you could easily get a copy of this game used for a few dollars.

[quote name='technicalstylez']7.99 bb dotd. 10 is good enough, EDF EDF EDF![/QUOTE]
Thanks, must have missed that dotd. Grabbed EDF, needed a split screen game since we finished the ones at hand.

I already own all those games except Resistance 2 which I use to own. Not a big fan, though it played better than Part 1. I prefer the PSP version and 3 to the first two games.

[quote name='strait edge follower']If you guys want motorstorm Its like 3$ or so at gamestop. I wish pacific rift was 10$[/QUOTE]

PSN has the Motorstorm Pacific Rift demo. Also, Motorstorm 3D Rift the game...which is a 'taste' of the hit game in 3D for $9.99.

Also, someone in the Kmart clearance thread found Pacific Rift for cheap.

Thanks a lot for posting this; the Resistance 2's (that I've picked up from NewEgg, have always been Black Labels), @ $9.99, it's a fucking steal! Thanks, again!

So my package arrived today, and Newegg sent me 2 copies of Tools of Destruction, instead of A Crack in Time. First time I've ever had a problem with Newegg and I doubt they'll be able to send me a replacement since it's sold out on their website still. Ah well
facepalm.gif

Edit: Just got off the phone with customer service and the lady who helped me said she wrote a note on my account that when A Crack in Time comes back in stock they'll honor the $9.99 price for me. I'm skeptical but Newegg hasn't done me wrong yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VaultDweller']its good for kids[/QUOTE]

R&C are incredible for adults too, imo. part platformer, but mostly just crazy wonderful weapons and mass combat. fun, fun, fun. i generally dislike platformers, but r&c feels more like a fun platformer crossed with a dual stick shooter.

[quote name='Bosamba']Edit: Just got off the phone with customer service and the lady who helped me said she wrote a note on my account that when A Crack in Time comes back in stock they'll honor the $9.99 price for me. I'm skeptical but Newegg hasn't done me wrong yet.[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath. I was promised they would honor a price when a similar thing happened to me and when the game came back in stock I tried to contact the rep, and then support when I didn't get a response from the rep, and they flat out said they wouldn't honor it.

Ratchet & Clank games are for people who like fun and adventure. Gonna be in another world playing the Collection and the new 1 they have coming out...all in 3D!!!!!!!:applause:

[quote name='blindinglights']Don't hold your breath. I was promised they would honor a price when a similar thing happened to me and when the game came back in stock I tried to contact the rep, and then support when I didn't get a response from the rep, and they flat out said they wouldn't honor it.[/QUOTE]

Bah. Well, I have her name and was very polite to her. As I mentioned, this is the first time that Newegg has screwed up an order of mine. George W said it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

[quote name='blindinglights']Don't hold your breath. I was promised they would honor a price when a similar thing happened to me and when the game came back in stock I tried to contact the rep, and then support when I didn't get a response from the rep, and they flat out said they wouldn't honor it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for bumping this thread, just wanted to post an update as I feel this experience shows how great of a company Newegg is.

I noticed today that A Crack In Time is back in stock at $19.99. I called customer service and told them that the previous CS representative I spoke with promised that I'd be able to purchase A Crack in Time at $9.99 once it came back in stock due to them messing up my initial order. The gentleman had me place on order using a credit card, then manually adjusted the order down to $9.99 while I waiting on the phone.

Newegg has been a exempolary company to do business with and I'd recommend them without any hesitation.

good to hear. ive always had excellent cs from newegg. also, the resistance 2 i received was red case/gh so i had to swap cases with a trade in game. just a heads up.

[quote name='Bosamba']Sorry for bumping this thread, just wanted to post an update as I feel this experience shows how great of a company Newegg is.

I noticed today that A Crack In Time is back in stock at $19.99. I called customer service and told them that the previous CS representative I spoke with promised that I'd be able to purchase A Crack in Time at $9.99 once it came back in stock due to them messing up my initial order. The gentleman had me place on order using a credit card, then manually adjusted the order down to $9.99 while I waiting on the phone.

Newegg has been a exempolary company to do business with and I'd recommend them without any hesitation.[/QUOTE]

I've always received great customer service from them, and I've noticed that, as of late, they've stepped things up considerably. My last interaction with them was on par with what I'm accustomed to from Amazon, so let's hope they continue in this direction.

the prices have reverted back to their original prices.... at least resistance 2 is back to 20 and insect armageddon at 15... dont know about the others.

bread's done
Back