[DEAD] PSP-3000 $129.99 FS - Dell Daily Deal

Wow, I'm actually tempted. I'd like to replace my beat up 2000, but I know I would only end up kicking myself when the PSP2 is announced (the damn thing better be compatible with UMDs!) Kind of like the way I feel about the DSi I bought not long ago now that the 3DS has been announced...

still waiting for other retailers match Kmarts deal. My local Kmarts had none of the bundles, so pissed. Not even the New Vega Pre Order Coaster

I would say wait until tokyo game show. Probably a good chance ther where Sony might announces the next psp hardware.

I had such back luck buying a PSP 3000 last month. With either dust behind the screen or clusters of stuck pixels etc. I dont think I would mail order one.

Great deal, but I would still have to pay for games and the 3000 can't be hacked as I know.

[quote name='Cudi']Great deal, but I would still have to pay for games and the 3000 can't be hacked as I know.[/QUOTE]

Ohh geez, really! Nice guys like you are part of the reason why this system has failed to live up to expectations. Yes, you're expected to buy software.

[quote name='dragonjud']Ohh geez, really! Nice guys like you are part of the reason why this system has failed to live up to expectations. Yes, you're expected to buy software.[/QUOTE]

as someone who buys psp games sony can eat a big fat pile of crap for not mandating that they release all psp games on psn (even if kingdom hearts is terrible disney approved fanfiction)

[quote name='Gboon']as someone who buys psp games sony can eat a big fat pile of crap for not mandating that they release all psp games on psn (even if kingdom hearts is terrible disney approved fanfiction)[/QUOTE]

Point taken. However, my response had nothing to do with this subject.

Whether you like the DLC from Sony has nothing do to with other people's reasoning that once you have a hacked system it's okay to rip off the publishers by never paying for software. Totally different conversation.

[quote name='dragonjud']Point taken. However, my response had nothing to do with this subject.

Whether you like the DLC from Sony has nothing do to with other people's reasoning that once you have a hacked system it's okay to rip off the publishers by never paying for software. Totally different conversation.[/QUOTE]

What I meant was what would a person with a psp go be able to do to get games publishers won't release on psn, simply making legit people unable to buy legit games? Then again the guy in question probably wouldn't buy a single game ever anyway.

Also, any other coupons available for this deal, the page says that select coupons could stack with this..

[quote name='BIG5']Wow, I'm actually tempted. I'd like to replace my beat up 2000, but I know I would only end up kicking myself when the PSP2 is announced (the damn thing better be compatible with UMDs!) Kind of like the way I feel about the DSi I bought not long ago now that the 3DS has been announced...[/QUOTE]

The PSP2 if there is one sounds like it would be late 2011, and we don't know for sure it would even be desirable. This seems like a great deal to me.

[quote name='Cudi']Great deal, but I would still have to pay for games and the 3000 can't be hacked as I know.[/QUOTE]

Quit stealing games :bomb:

What is or was this K-Mart deal everyone keeps talking about??? I really want a PSP and was thinking of this as the perfect time to get one for 129.99

[quote name='ZincAlloy']What is or was this K-Mart deal everyone keeps talking about??? I really want a PSP and was thinking of this as the perfect time to get one for 129.99[/QUOTE]

I believe it was bundles rather than just the psp for $130 at k-mart due to clearance, but i'm not sure about specifics.

You'd have to actually find one in stock though, which isn't likely. For a new normal PSP this is a nice deal.

I've always loved the system. Lots of games that I might consider must have...Metal Gear Acid 1/2, probably Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (which is even listed as 5 some places :whistle2:D ) the two Syphon Filter games are awesome, etc.

Do core packs include a MemoryStick, like there was with the Rock Band bundle I bought my brother as a gift last Christmas? Or a free movie voucher, at least?

[quote name='ViolentLee']Do core packs include a MemoryStick, like there was with the Rock Band bundle I bought my brother as a gift last Christmas? Or a free movie voucher, at least?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they do not have a memory stick, that rock band was an "entertainment pack", the packs usually come with a game, memory stick, and movie voucher. Kingdom Hearts BBS is a pack exclusive to Gamestop, and God of War Ghost of Sparta is getting a pack this fall with Kick Ass movie voucher/memory stick.

I've been waiting for this deal to comeback, but I'm not ready for it at this time. Hopefully it comes around again in a couple months.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']What is or was this K-Mart deal everyone keeps talking about??? I really want a PSP and was thinking of this as the perfect time to get one for 129.99[/QUOTE]

It's the bundle sale about two weeks ago. My local Kmart has over 10 PSP bundles include Gran Turismo, Assassin's Creed, Rock Band, and Hanna Montana. All of them are priced at 129.99

I just went to my Kmart in Georgetown, KY and got a price check on the AC bundle...$199.99. They also had a Ratchet & Clank bundle that was marked $199.99 but I didnt get a price check on it.

bread's done
Back