[DEAD] RE Trilogy Blu-ray $30.96 - Amazon Gold Box Lightning Deal

Dead Space? The ship's probably made from heavy metal. Were there rabid dogs in it? It could be considered an adaptation, since Dead Space was a movie..

[quote name='Scorch']Dead Space? The ship's probably made from heavy metal. Were there rabid dogs in it? It could be considered an adaptation, since Dead Space was a movie..[/quote]

no, no dogs in dead space.

Maybe its LEGENDARY

Lolz.

I think you mean 6 am....
"That 6 a.m. PST! Dummy!" - some dude
"Oh, me sooo stupid!" - me

That's 9 a.m. Eastern time, you big dummy. Should have put that in the title.

Anyway, I have no idea what this can be. Maybe a Wii game that I don't give a damn about?!?

[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']I think you mean 6 am....
"That 6 a.m. PST! Dummy!" - some dude
"Oh, me sooo stupid!" - me

That's 9 a.m. Eastern time, you big dummy. Should have put that in the title.

Anyway, I have no idea what this can be. Maybe a Wii game that I don't give a damn about?!?[/quote]

if people dont know how to check lightning deals, or know what time zone they are in, they should go back to preschool when you learned such things @_@

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I'm guessing Silent Hill Homecoming.

"Heavy metal meets horror in this video-game adaptation (with rabid dogs galore)"[/QUOTE]

This one makes the most sense so far, even though it's not really an adaptation.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']if people dont know how to check lightning deals, or know what time zone they are in, they should go back to preschool when you learned such things @_@[/quote]

Hey! The world does NOT revolve around the East coast. Or the west coast for that matter. A helluvalota people live in the other 4 time zones America has to offer.
But I'm mostly just playin' around. I just thought it was funny that you figured out what the time would be in your time zone, changed the time for the post, but didn't mention which time zone it was in. Anyway, thanks for updating the title.

Time to finally sleep. Night-e night.

it's difficult to judge sarcasm on the internet, isn't it?

anyway, the key word in this riddle is "adaptation", meaning that this horror game is based off of something else. And I cannot recall any horror game with heavy metal in it.

Yeah, I'm guessing Silent Hill in some fashion. I was thinking the movie, but I've not seen it, and are there "rabid dogs galore" in the movie? There sure as hell are in the games. Could be RE as well. Not exactly GALORE, but there are certainly rabid dogs in the RE movies.

Maybe it isn't even a game. It says it's a video game adaptation. Maybe it's referring to a movie that's an adaptation of a video game. Like one of the Resident Evil movies.

Cujoredlipstickcross-eyeddog.jpg

LOVE how they gave up on real people in these movies and taking it all to CGI

that next RE movie that comes out Dec 30 looks like it might be good

[quote name='slidecage']LOVE how they gave up on real people in these movies and taking it all to CGI

that next RE movie that comes out Dec 30 looks like it might be good[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you on this one. Solid deal but those last two movies of the trilogy make me not want to pick this up.

[quote name='Animal7390']anyone seen this cheaper, ever?[/quote]Nope, which is why I picked it up.

Cheapest for the individual movies I think was J&R.com, which had them for $12 each, plus shipping, and tax for NY.

$30.99 for the whole thing, shipped (and w/o tax for most), nope, that's the cheapest I've seen them.

i ended up biting on this deal and added the one 7.99 movie i wanted, army of darkness, as well that way i didnt have to figure some other stuff for free shipping. i have seen the 3rd re movie, any opinions?

[quote name='Animal7390']i have seen the 3rd re movie, any opinions?[/quote]

I liked it. Was a pretty good popcorn movie. However, I am also of the opinion that RE2 was better than the first. So maybe I'm not the right one to ask. :)

[quote name='slidecage']LOVE how they gave up on real people in these movies and taking it all to CGI

that next RE movie that comes out Dec 30 looks like it might be good[/quote]

Its still open for a sequel, ali larter said in an interview and so did Milla they were open to do another one.

Degeneration is just a new thing for them, a new direction for the time being, I think it looks great.

If anything, Degeneration is something completely separate, and will fit in with RE canon, and not the RE movieverse.

Say, I don't suppose anyone claimed multiple copies of the trilogy that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price?

Oh! This would have been perfect! I've been looking for 1 & 3 for cheap for a year. I could have bought this and sold my current copy of 2 for $10-15 and made off like a bandit. I am a sad panda. :( I shouldn't have turned my computer off last night, that way I would have had time to check deals this morning before class...

And for those who knock these movies, individually they are pretty craptastic. But I saw them for the first time all in a row and I think they make a great story on a grander scale than each individual movie.

picked one up also. definetly a good price, can't beat just over $10 each for blu-ray. Haven't seen the third movie yet so definetly will be watching all three in a row right away. Thanks again Amazon for burning a hole in my wallet ;)

Anyone know if there are any good extras, deleted scenes included in this set?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back