[DEAD] Real Arcade Pro VX (360) - $109 - Walmart.com

isofan1

CAGiversary!
Walmart.com has the Real Arcade Pro VX (360) for $109 (MSRP $139.99) with free ship to store.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Real-Arcade-Pro-VX-Xbox-360/15211438

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a solid home stick. And probably in category of tournament edition stick which madcatz of all ppl innovated. I'm pretty happy with my TE sticks but if you don't have one, you can't go wrong it hori sticks.

Hori also has the real vewliex arcade stick for home console if you really wanna go crazy. It cost about 300 bucks. That's sold out eberywhere

[quote name='Felder71']Does this use a square gate or a circle gate for the joystick? Somewhat tempted...[/QUOTE]

Square gate.

What the hell is up with the Start button placement? Seems a bit in the way.

I have the PS3 equivalent of this stick. $109 is a good price. However I still prefer the TE over it.

The stick is lighter than TE sticks. The start button is on the face and close to the buttons (you may risk pressing it). There is no place to rest the bottom of your palms. Compatible with any PC USB ports. TEs had a problem with certain USB chips and wouldn't work on them (mostly AMD based mobos, Intel doesn't have to worry). The default art on the top of the stick is wearing out for me already, around the buttons. It's not glossy plastic like TEs, it's more like printed on paper.

[quote name='SubjectNameHere']Square gate.

What the hell is up with the Start button placement? Seems a bit in the way.[/QUOTE]

i think they're trying to encourage tournement disqualifications...

though I suppose you could mod it to add yet another button for dashing assist crossovers, or key to an x-ray attack if you used it for MK. I'm guessing sometimes you just need to pause and reaching infront of the TE sticks is a fraction of a second too long.

I have the PS3 version as well. This stick is indeed lighter than the TE however I think it is more comfortable on your lap and doesn't slide around as much. I feel my wrist rest better on this stick than the TE. The start button actually isn't that easy to be hit accidently unless you mash like crazy or swipe your face on the buttons lol. I dual modded the stick to work on 360 as well so this is my tournament stick now. I used it at Socal regional just last month.

[quote name='Felder71']Does this use a square gate or a circle gate for the joystick? Somewhat tempted...[/QUOTE]

This has a Sanwa JLF joystick lever & all JLF's come with square gates. You can replace it with a circular gate from Lizard Lick, Focus Attack, Arcade Shock, etc.

[quote name='100xp']gah! why is it white! black would have be so sleek...[/QUOTE]

I've had both & I agree the black (PS3) looks nicer than the white (360) but to each their own.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']This looks like a solid home stick. And probably in category of tournament edition stick which madcatz of all ppl innovated. I'm pretty happy with my TE sticks but if you don't have one, you can't go wrong it hori sticks.

Hori also has the real vewliex arcade stick for home console if you really wanna go crazy. It cost about 300 bucks. That's sold out eberywhere[/QUOTE]

The Hori VLX is definitely sold out every where. It's my fav. mass produced stick ever! I'm not a lap player so the heavier, the better (TWSS!) for me (it weighs 12.1-pounds!). I've had tons of Madcatz TE sticks & I prefer this one due to the wrist rest angle being more comfy. Yes, it's lighter but not that much lighter than a TE (4.8-pounds vs ~6.25-pounds). The start button placement isn't a big deal unless you're a button masher. Out of of all the VX/V3 cases, I like the Arcana Heart 3 limited edition version the best:

HRAPV3-SAAH3pic4.jpg

HRAPVLXpic1.jpg

bread's done
Back