DEAD: Replica NFL Jersey deal!!!!!!

XMastaCrackaX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
From SlickDeals
"SportsAuthority has the Replica NFL Jerseys starting at $50 - 25% off NOVFF25 - $10 off using Google Checkout = $27 w/ free shipping. Search for "Replica NFL Jersey" to find them. Thanks ME_gator."

Im not taking credit for the deal its straight from slickdeals.net I just wanted to spread the word.

I was able to get a Randy Moss Replica Jersey for only 42 shipped to California no problem.

These are usually priced in stores at around 75-80 bux. So its a great deal.

[quote name='xtr3m3r21']did this last night, I purchased a Tony Romo jersey for $38 w/ shipping included. sweetness! :D[/quote]

why the fuck would you buy a Tony Romo jersey? let me guess, you never liked the guy until he won a few games? seriously, you're not even a sports fan

[quote name='crushtopher']why the fuck would you buy a Tony Romo jersey? let me guess, you never liked the guy until he won a few games? seriously, you're not even a sports fan[/QUOTE]

How are you supposed to like the guy before you've ever seen him play in a game? I doubt very many of us have access to Dallas Cowboys practices and up until a few weeks ago that was the only way to see Romo play.

[quote name='crushtopher']why the fuck would you buy a Tony Romo jersey? let me guess, you never liked the guy until he won a few games? seriously, you're not even a sports fan[/QUOTE]

Now was that really called for?

[quote name='jimbodan']How are you supposed to like the guy before you've ever seen him play in a game? I doubt very many of us have access to Dallas Cowboys practices and up until a few weeks ago that was the only way to see Romo play.[/QUOTE]

you kidding me man, i got a jerome johnson jersey, that guy is the next jerry rice, except hes 5, so nobody has seen him display his talents yet

I[quote name='Chitown021']Sweet now I can pick up a Rex Grossman jersey.... LOL :).[/quote]

I've had a Rex Grossman jersey for either a year or two years, I can't remember.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']From SlickDeals
"SportsAuthority has the Replica NFL Jerseys starting at $50 - 25% off NOVFF25
[/QUOTE]

>>> Your gift certificate or discount code has expired.

[quote name='crushtopher']why the fuck would you buy a Tony Romo jersey? let me guess, you never liked the guy until he won a few games? seriously, you're not even a sports fan[/quote]

Wow, what a great GameFAQs-esque post. :roll:

woah me too.. i wanted a JD(john david booty for all u non college football fans) or a DJ(dwayne jarrett) but they only have a DJ. unfortunately its not in white so i dont know if i want it.. i already have a Reggie but w/e .. ill wait for maybe a Rey Maualuga or maybe a Keith Rivers since hes #55 and weve had some great ones(Seau, McGinnest) or maybe ill wait till marc sanchez starts playin at qb... u know wut sux? how in all 4 years there was never a Steve Smith Jersey and i know you might not agree but he is quite a reciever and prolly more valuable than DJ for all the late down catches and big cathces he made. although DJ will always have 4th & 9...maybe ill get a patrick turner and then use it as him and then mike williams...

do you guys have Trojan tix? I do.. u guys goin to the rose bwol?. pm me and ill give u 25 yd line tix 20 rows up and at face value.. well work something out.. thnx well thats enough

[quote name='integralsmatic']oh man i wanted to get a Aarron Schobel and a Dontae Whittner jersey if possible. i hope this deal comes back.[/quote]

I just switched "NOV" with "DEC" in the promo code and got this...

Friends and Family - 25% OFF Any Single Item
(See Promotion Details)

Yeah guys the deal isnt dead, only the free shipping it seems.

25DECFF works

Also NBA stuff is 25% off when added to cart, then an additional 25% plus google check out, so you can get custom jerseys for like $28. Got that from passwird.com

Football jerseys are still at a good price but it seems the only real deal that sticks out is the Owens jersey. $32 shipped is pretty good so im gonna pick that up.

Blech...no shipping to Canada!
The deal isn't dead, just use 25DECFF *as posted above*
Oh well, I'll wait till I go BERSERK at the Vikings Locker Room when I go to see the Rams get slaughtered.

bread's done
Back