[DEAD] Resident Evil 4 - GameCube Free Overnight Shipping

Great, now I have to cancel my RE4: CE and Suikoden 4 from last week with free two day shipping. :)

[quote name='droptopmetro']I was wondering will they charge your card right away with gamestop pre-orders?[/quote]

Says on their site, not until the game ships.

I dumped my old order and picked up a new order with the overnight shipping.

[quote name='droptopmetro']I was wondering will they charge your card right away with gamestop pre-orders?[/quote]

They authorize $1 at the time of the transaction, then it disappears off your account until they ship, and then it's charged at the full price.

EBGames authorizes for the full purchase price at the time of the transaction, then it falls off until they ship, and then they authorize and charge the card.

The daily deal is no longer on the front page of Gamestop (it changed to a free PC game for something else). However, the coupon still worked for me, so for the people still deciding, go and pre-order now before it's too late.

Nice, I had been waiting for a deal with free shipping for the collector's edition of this game. I just preordered this game. Thanks guys.

i dont know if i should get the colelctor's edition. its just a picture and a art book. soundtrack.... just eerie music. i think the game will drop pretty quick. but i really want the game. 60dollars and getting taxed. .... ... ... nah thanks though

[quote name='trunks982']i dont know if i should get the colelctor's edition. its just a picture and a art book. soundtrack.... just eerie music. i think the game will drop pretty quick. but i really want the game. 60dollars and getting taxed. .... ... ... nah thanks though[/quote]

It comes with a nice tin box. :wink:

bread's done
Back