Dead Rising $18.99 / Lost Planet CE $29.99 at Buy.com W/ Google Checkout

[quote name='enjoi777']seems like they dont take visa debit :/
but very good deal thanks OP![/quote]

I just paid with my Debit card, which is Visa.

Rayman Raving Rabbids is the cheapest game I could find that qualified for free shipping. Has anyone ever played this? $10.00 seems like a good deal but I know it would probabbly end up in my back log. So yeah...buy now or wait until it goes even lower?

[quote name='Kevlar281']Rayman Raving Rabbids is the cheapest game I could find that qualified for free shipping. Has anyone ever played this? $10.00 seems like a good deal but I know it would probabbly end up in my back log. So yeah...buy now or wait until it goes even lower?[/quote]

I purchased MotoGP 06 for 8.99 shipped for 360. Cars is also 8.99 shipped for 360.

I would buy raymond for the wii. Don't know how it is for the 360

Got Moto GP '06.

Anyone else get offered a free magazine subscription? If you decline the free subscription you can get a $10 rebate, effectively taking another $10 off your purchase.

I'm also going to do a Pricegrabber rebate/review to get another $5 off.

[quote name='Jake77444']I just paid with my Debit card, which is Visa.[/quote]

thats bs lol
i got my visa debit card a few months ago
and it kept saying it was invalid

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Please stop posting totals after GCO.[/quote]
Oh so now you're a mod? I was just trying to help out some people if you don't like it then don't open the thread. Don't whine and cry.

I'm pretty sure I clearly stated GOOGLE CHECKOUT in the title.

[quote name='enjoi777']thats bs lol
i got my visa debit card a few months ago
and it kept saying it was invalid[/quote]
??? I don't know I have a debit card through my bank with the visa logo I paid with. Maybe you're talking about something different?

Google Checkout is not a DEAL. STOP POSTED the deal like this again... again & over again unless $10 off $30 or $20 off $50 for return customer instead CREATE NEW account.

[quote name='Jake77444']Oh so now you're a mod? I was just trying to help out some people if you don't like it then don't open the thread. Don't whine and cry.

??? I don't know I have a debit card through my bank with the visa logo I paid with. Maybe you're talking about something different?[/QUOTE]

The problem with GCO is you use it once. You have to go around the TOS and make a new email account to get these deals to work. Now we're talking about someone like Google being mad at our site. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who would win that pissing match.

Doesn't matter if you state it in the title or not, it needs to stop.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The problem with GCO is you use it once. You have to go around the TOS and make a new email account to get these deals to work. Now we're talking about someone like Google being mad at our site. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who would win that pissing match.

Doesn't matter if you state it in the title or not, it needs to stop.[/QUOTE]

Google has more important things to do than bother CAG... they have all the SD, FW, and GD members- combined, we're an insignificant percentage.

[quote name='Vinny']Google has more important things to do than bother CAG... they have all the SD, FW, and GD members- combined, we're an insignificant percentage.[/QUOTE]

That make it right?

GCO is not a deal. Stop posting it as such.

[quote name='dpadilla4']does anyone know if you can use the same card but with different email accounts?[/quote]
I've done it four times now with four seperate emails - same credit card.

Thanks for the post - people will break your balls about the GCO, but it was a good kick in the ass for me to finally get Dead Rising at a good price.

I tried setting up a new account with GCO with a diff email account and it still didn't work. Not worth the trouble to try again, for me.

[quote name='Jake77444']Oh so now you're a mod? I was just trying to help out some people if you don't like it then don't open the thread. Don't whine and cry.

??? I don't know I have a debit card through my bank with the visa logo I paid with. Maybe you're talking about something different?[/quote]

no i use visa debit and it says extraco at the top of my card
idk why it don't work

[quote name='CocheseUGA']That make it right?

GCO is not a deal. Stop posting it as such.[/quote]

Stop thread crapping! Why can't you just leave people alone! :speaktothehand:
I'm going to report you to CheapyD if you don't stop! Get a mod in here to shut this guy up, he's such a thread crapper!!! Sheesh!!!

Yes, Cochese thinks he's a mod. He's got some kind of God complex and, based on prior posts, he's thinks he's best pals with Cheapy.

Had to give you crap after you rode me into the ground in the Wii threads. ;)

[quote name='Chitown021']Stop thread crapping! Why can't you just leave people alone! :speaktothehand:

Yes, Cochese thinks he's a mod. He's got some kind of God complex and, based on prior posts, he's thinks he's best pals with Cheapy.

Had to give you crap after you rode me into the ground in the Wii threads. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's all good.

But seriously, GCO isn't a deal. Even if we could all legitimately get in on it multiple times, do we need to go through Buy.com's library and list it all? It's why they have a website, after all.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It's all good.

But seriously, GCO isn't a deal. Even if we could all legitimately get in on it multiple times, do we need to go through Buy.com's library and list it all? It's why they have a website, after all.[/quote]

I do agree to an extent... GCO is a deal but it could probably be condensed into one uber GCO thread. You could literally create THOUSANDS of "deal" threads by listing every single game that is $10 off.

Remember, Glacier in WCW said it himself: BLOOD. RUNS. COLD!

Well It's good to know buy.com still has CE copies left. If my local Wal-Mart doesn't mark them down by Friday and buy.com has some left still by then, then I'm going to order one. It looks like the CE has finally been slightly limited since this price drop. I drove around in my area and FYE was the only place to have a new copy but it rang up $59.99. I went to Gamestop/EB and they didn't even have any used copies. Just like 30+ used copies of the original Lost Planet at $35. Best Buy and Circuit City are both out in my area, and CC's website doesn't even have a site to store delivery for the CE anymore.

[quote name='help1']Hmm, im debating whether I should get Dead Rising at 18.99. Is the single player worth it?[/quote]

of course dude
get it

Imo,as long as this $10 GCO thing has been in affect I dont think it can be considered a "deal" anymore...mainly because it doesnt apply to everyone....Before some smartass says "just create a new email/goggle account duh!" like I've seen countless times in other threads let me just say that I've done that and its gotten canceled....the last FIVE times.......

Therefore,a deal is ONLY a deal when it applies to everyone...and GCO certainly doesn't apply to everyone...anymore.....

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Imo,as long as this $10 GCO thing has been in affect I dont think it can be considered a "deal" anymore...mainly because it doesnt apply to everyone....Before some smartass says "just create a new email/goggle account duh!" like I've seen countless times in other threads let me just say that I've done that and its gotten canceled....the last FIVE times.......

Therefore,a deal is ONLY a deal when it applies to everyone...and GCO certainly apply to everyone...anymore.....[/QUOTE]

do they cancel your order after you submit?? or do they not even let you checkout?

anyways thanks op for the deal... i was able to try out dead rising as a rental awhile back and looking forward to finishing the game... time to dress like a woman, pick up a park bench and mow down some zombies again

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The problem with GCO is you use it once. You have to go around the TOS and make a new email account to get these deals to work. Now we're talking about someone like Google being mad at our site. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who would win that pissing match.

Doesn't matter if you state it in the title or not, it needs to stop.[/quote]
You do realize some of us HAVEN'T actually used the GCO feature, right? So technically, it IS a deal. You're getting it cheaper than normal price, therefore it qualifies as a deal. Just because we have people here abusing it doesn't mean we never get newer users who don't know about it or people who've yet to use this feature.

[quote name='ps99472']do they cancel your order after you submit?? or do they not even let you checkout?

anyways thanks op for the deal... i was able to try out dead rising as a rental awhile back and looking forward to finishing the game... time to dress like a woman, pick up a park bench and mow down some zombies again[/quote]

They cancel a few hours after I submit...but to be fair,I have used this at least 15 times total with 2 credit cards so I'm not completely surprised...

And as the person above me metioned,I guess this is a deal to the new people who haven't used gco yet....I guess since I'VE used it so much I overlooked that maybe overs havent even tried it yet.

But honestly,unless your a new CAG or not an active one,chances are very high you've used it at LEAST once.....

Well im glad some of you got to take advantage of the deal. I only posted it to try and help some of CAGer's get what "I thought" was a good deal(regardless of if it is GCO or not) and like earlier said, not everyone has used GCO. Next time i'll avoid posting something to help people out so I don't get bashed by the mod-police that are not even mods.

I've been waiting for Dead Rising to have a nice, low price.

$18.99 with GC and then $10 off from declining the magazine offer makes it $8.99.

That's the kind of price I have been waiting for! :D

[quote name='Rig']I've been waiting for Dead Rising to have a nice, low price.

$18.99 with GC and then $10 off from declining the magazine offer makes it $8.99.

That's the kind of price I have been waiting for! :D[/QUOTE]

not familiar with this magazine rebate deal.. anyone gotten the $10 rebate?...if legit.. even better deal thanks..potential problems with GCO?

crap i think what i didn't do was call my bank up and register the visa debit card they sent me?
maybe thats why it isnt working
guess ill do that tomorrow to make sure lol

[quote name='Rig']I've been waiting for Dead Rising to have a nice, low price.

That's the kind of price I have been waiting for! :D[/quote]

Umm, I tried that and I think Dead Rising is still going to be 18.99... Subtotal is 28.99 and I'm assuming that if I tack on the GCO then it'll be just 18.99. Or am I doing something wrong?

[quote name='trabbahabba']I can't even get the site to work. (Due to high volume)

And no offense to the OP, but not gonna use an affiliate link.[/quote]

The affiliate link is for cheapyd.

How do you get it to be 8.99 and not 18.99?

[quote name='dexman']Umm, I tried that and I think Dead Rising is still going to be 18.99... Subtotal is 28.99 and I'm assuming that if I tack on the GCO then it'll be just 18.99. Or am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

It will still be $18.99 when you order it.

By declining the magazine offer, you get the option of sending for a $10 MIR. Since that is getting money back to me, I put $8.99.

Thanks guys, I've been waiting for a deal on lost planet. To get the collector's edition for 29.99 shipped free, thats true CAG!

[quote name='trabbahabba']I can't even get the site to work. (Due to high volume)

And no offense to the OP, but not gonna use an affiliate link.[/quote]

I copied the link straight out of my address bar, the affiliate link is courtesy of CAG, it has nothing to do with me.

bread's done
Back