Dead Rising $18.99 / Lost Planet CE $29.99 at Buy.com W/ Google Checkout

[quote name='dahermitt']Thanks guys, I've been waiting for a deal on lost planet. To get the collector's edition for 29.99 shipped free, thats true CAG![/quote]

true cag is waiting til next-next gen and hording this game out with others for a grand total of $30

Thanks for posting this, I've been waiting to get Dead Rising at a low price and this is just right.

I managed to get the deal to work for me with my Visa Debit Card with no trouble whatsoever. I didn't see any option to get the additional $10 with the free magazine promo mentioned above. Did anyone else?

[quote name='trabbahabba']I can't even get the site to work. (Due to high volume)

And no offense to the OP, but not gonna use an affiliate link.[/QUOTE]

The reason for the links is so that cheapyd can earn a slight commission on the games and keep this site up and running. DO use the provided links when possible!

[quote name='mytoy333']The reason for the links is so that cheapyd can earn a slight commission on the games and keep this site up and running. DO use the provided links when possible![/QUOTE]

If not I retract my original statement, which was because I thought it would be taking money away from the site as opposed to putting money into it.

I will gladly use affiliate links from now on.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']Jumped on dead rising. Now all i need is a 360.[/QUOTE]

You need to post more. I chuckle every time I see your avatar.

[quote name='COLONELPOTTER']Google checkout is no longer available? Is it because it's sold out?[/quote]Yes, you can't GCO on pre-orders and out of stock items.

Yes, Cochese thinks he's a mod. He's got some kind of God complex

Oh, I don't think that's it's God to whom he aspires to be...but that sounds close, at least.

(It's a joke, Cochese. I'm sure you get it.)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']You need to post more. I chuckle every time I see your avatar.[/quote]

You need to post less, or change your style. Honestly, what is ONE more thread about something only discussed abotu briefly going to kill you? As a matter of fact, it actually helps spark conversation because it gets mroe exposure to the topic!

I tried to use the GCO $10 off deal a couple of weeks ago, and my order was canceled the next day. When I checked the GCO website, it said that the promotion had expired, even though the banner was still displayed on Buy.com. Is this still going on?

[quote name='evilkittytits']I tried to use the GCO $10 off deal a couple of weeks ago, and my order was canceled the next day. When I checked the GCO website, it said that the promotion had expired, even though the banner was still displayed on Buy.com. Is this still going on?[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem. Can anyone confirm that this still works?

[quote name='opportunity777']I had the same problem. Can anyone confirm that this still works?[/quote]
All 3 of my orders are marked as shipped. It absolutely still works.

[quote name='azortex']I'm in for RE4 for the Wii, $18.99.[/quote]DAMN YOU, making me spend my money. ;) I might as well get it now since it'll most likely be a long time until I find it cheaper.

[quote name='porieux']Anyone confirmed if CC has the LE edition reduced to $40 in-store?[/QUOTE]

To answer my own question, yes Lost Planet CE rings up at $40 in store at CC.

[quote name='help1']You need to post less, or change your style. Honestly, what is ONE more thread about something only discussed abotu briefly going to kill you? As a matter of fact, it actually helps spark conversation because it gets mroe exposure to the topic![/QUOTE]

Just for you...no.

Thanks for the info on this DEAL, OP.

I've been looking to get Dead Rising for a while now, but I've always seen it for $40 in stores. I definitely didn't expect to get for under $30 anytime soon, let alone for under $20.

Thanks a lot, and don't listen to what anyone says about the Google Checkout thing. You clearly stated that the price was with Google Checkout, you didn't mislead anyone. If someone is so aware that they've already used Google Checkout, they know that it's $10 off, so they can just mentall subtract $10 from the price you listed in the thread title. It's not that difficult.

Anyway, thank you again!

^ I think the main problem SDTV owners experienced with Dead Rising was with tiny on-screen text. As long as you're okay squinting to read the text, you should be okay.

Totally sweet deal. I had just made another Google checkout on different email account. Now i scored Dead Rising for 18.99 with the new account.:cool:

[quote name='Flyersfan']Don't know if I should get Dead Rising with an SDTV....

Will it take away from the experience THAT much from what I've heard?[/quote]

I have an 32' SDTV and the game is almost unplayable. The text might as well be in Chinese, and my sight is 20/20. You figure they could release a quick little fix on XBL, but it appears they don't give a damn.

[quote name='Dragon164z']^ I think the main problem SDTV owners experienced with Dead Rising was with tiny on-screen text. As long as you're okay squinting to read the text, you should be okay.[/quote]
I played the game on a 32" SDTV and the text did not take away from the gaming experience imo. It is definitely better in HD which I have now but don't let that stop you from getting it, especially at this price. Awesome game that I wish I hadn't traded in when I did.

got my game today.. pretty fast shipping.. i'm in socal and the mailing label says georgia?? not bad for free shipping...now i just hope the magazine $10 rebate works out.. that would make this deal $8.99.. anyone had success with the magazine rebate before?

Am I the only one who ordered Dead Rising only to receive an email stating that my item was on backorder?

Does anyone have any idea how long this sort of thing takes to resolve?

[quote name='Djinnocide']Am I the only one who ordered Dead Rising only to receive an email stating that my item was on backorder?

Does anyone have any idea how long this sort of thing takes to resolve?[/QUOTE]

good luck, buy.com is pretty bad with backorders... i remember having a item on backorder for 4 months.. they forgot about me.. i just canceled the order

[quote name='ps99472']got my game today.. pretty fast shipping.. i'm in socal and the mailing label says georgia?? not bad for free shipping...now i just hope the magazine $10 rebate works out.. that would make this deal $8.99.. anyone had success with the magazine rebate before?[/QUOTE]

If things workout I should be getting my order today. I can't wait!

[quote name='ps99472']good luck, buy.com is pretty bad with backorders... i remember having a item on backorder for 4 months.. they forgot about me.. i just canceled the order[/quote]

I once ordered a book that went to back order the day it was suppose to ship. I waited 3 months and one day it finally came in.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']
GCO is not a deal. Stop posting it as such.[/quote]

You mean like Wii in stock threads :lol:

Look who is whinning now! :roll:

[quote name='Djinnocide']Am I the only one who ordered Dead Rising only to receive an email stating that my item was on backorder?

Does anyone have any idea how long this sort of thing takes to resolve?[/quote]

No, you're not the only one! :bomb:

[quote name='adolescent']Ordered Dead Rising on the 25th, got it yesterday. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I got it right when I had to go to work. :/

I went ahead and cancelled my order with buy.com and ordered it from a seller on half.com for $5 more. I figured it wasn't worth waiting for them to finally pull me off of backorder.

I haven't actually received confirmation yet as to whether they've finallized my order cancellation, and they definitely haven't refunded my money, but I'm hoping this goes through fairly quickly.

bread's done
Back