Dead Rising 2 CE 360, $17.99 w/FS @ Newegg

I just bought this last Tuesday from them for $24.99! -- Rats... anyone ever have any luck with getting a price match with them?

EDIT

They re-credited me the difference! Nice! Thanks for the heads up though OP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price. I almost bought the regular version today, but might as well spend a few more dollars and get this version. Thanks OP.

God damn it! I spent $60 today at BB.com and now I'm about to spend $50 at Newegg. I want this, plus Deathsmiles and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

Ugh!!!

I resisted bidding on this for 18 used, can't pass up 18 new.

Ugh, I've never spent this much on games before CAG lol

I bit. Well there goes $18 I spent on Newegg. I love Dead Rising and certainly needed this in my collection. Collector Edition for $18? Not bad. Thanks OP.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I just bought this last Tuesday from them for $24.99! -- Rats... anyone ever have any luck with getting a price match with them?

EDIT

They re-credited me the difference! Nice! Thanks for the heads up though OP!![/QUOTE]

That's too funny. I went through hell to get one, 3 emails and almost an hour on live chat but then again mine was a $30 difference and in the end they'd only give me a gift card that expires in 90 days. They kept telling me it wasn't an iron egg guaranteed item or some crap.

Thanks op, I bought the regular edition from Best Buy today but I'll just return that one. Can't pass this up for only 5 bucks more.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Has anyone noticed that newegg has a no return policy for a bunch of these sale games? What the hell is that about?[/QUOTE]

I don't see what the problem is, so far everything is in perfect condition.

Snagged this one! I waited an missed many opportunities. I jumped on his one for $17. Now I have all the steelbooks for the 360 :)

Damn I hate living in Alaska sometimes. It's going to cost me 17.99 for shipping. Oh well, I'll hopefully get this somewhere else down the road.

[quote name='ShadowSx']I don't see what the problem is, so far everything is in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

They are not a good option for gifts as you won't be able to return anything.

bread's done
Back