Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition $29.34 (PS3) $28.66 (Xbox 360) Prime Eligible

this game could have been so much better -

couch co-op, harder zombies, reasons to replay. Once you get max level there is no reason to kill the zombies since you can just run and jump to pass them.

Getting the 50k zombie kills trophy requires you to repetitively drive over them non stop for hours, and its otherwise impossible to get within the time frame.

Once I beat this game I traded it for RDR, which had much more to do and the zombie expansion was better than the full version of DR2, sadly.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']this game could have been so much better -

couch co-op, harder zombies, reasons to replay. Once you get max level there is no reason to kill the zombies since you can just run and jump to pass them.

Getting the 50k zombie kills trophy requires you to repetitively drive over them non stop for hours, and its otherwise impossible to get within the time frame.

Once I beat this game I traded it for RDR, which had much more to do and the zombie expansion was better than the full version of DR2, sadly.[/QUOTE]

If you played the first one then you knew what you were getting into. Thanks op.

[quote name='yahoosale14']what does fulfilled by amazon mean? its a 3rd party seller and fulfilled by amazon...[/QUOTE]

It means that a third-party seller has their items stored in an Amazon warehouse, and when you order it, Amazon physically gets the item and ships it to you.

So you're buying from the third-party seller, technically, and receiving the item from Amazon, as it's stored in their warehouse. So Amazon acts as a middleman pretty much.

Also, items from third-party sellers, stored in Amazon's warehouse, are eligible for Amazon services like FSSS, and Amazon Prime.

Actually ordered this last week for $30; shipped in a small cardboard box from Amazon but they didn't put any padding in it... something heavier must have been on top of it because it caused both sides of the CE to bend outwards a bit and have creases on both sides. Already printed out the info for a return :| This CE comes in a thin cardboard box so they need to package this item better to avoid damage; first Amazon item I've returned (can only get a refund since it's through 3rd party seller).

They have this for $24.19 (only 3 left in stock) just picked it up with prime and $5 gift card for a total of $19.19 :)
XBOX 360 VERSION.

[quote name='postaldude12']They have this for $24.19 (only 3 left in stock) just picked it up with prime and $5 gift card for a total of $19.19 :)
XBOX 360 VERSION.[/QUOTE] just saw that. I want the ps3 version though :( didn't care for the first game though

[quote name='shadowkast']just saw that. I want the ps3 version though :( didn't care for the first game though[/QUOTE]
Yea I didn't like the first one that much either, but I really enjoyed the 2nd one.

bread's done
Back