Dead Rising $22 shipped at FamilyVideo.com AC

I used the coupon for Tomb Raider Legends ;). I wanted to get the game before the downloadable Tomb Raider content hits on XBLA. Thanks for the heads up!

Does the Platinum Hits share the same bar code as the regular version? If so, I can easily do a buy and refund to do a swap for the regular version at my local retail store.

[quote name='miriamleo']Does the Platinum Hits share the same bar code as the regular version? If so, I can easily do a buy and refund to do a swap for the regular version at my local retail store.[/QUOTE]

Here is the regular artwork with barcode:
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn...w.xboxcanadianlive.com/tracker/img/360/dr.jpg
The Platinum hit version that I received the same barcode number 13388 33001 & the scan someone posted earlier matches aswell. http://thecoverproject.net/view.php?game_id=1195

[quote name='wwe101']i picked the $.99 shipping so does that mean it will come in the mail?[/QUOTE]
yep, 1st class (in a thick plastic mailer with no padding, but hey it's $0.99 shipping)

[quote name='R0wdi']Does family video charge tax?[/quote]

yea i was wondering the same thing becuase it didnt look like they did

am i the only one that hasn't shipped yet? I ordered on the 3rd and the refuse to answer my emails. I also pre-ordered Persona 3 a few weeks ago and that was put on back order.

**Update** Nevermind I guess.. they cancelled my order. What great luck I have. Now I wonder if they will string me along for a few weeks with my persona 3 order too and then cancel that. Well I guess I wont be ordering from these guys again.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']am i the only one that hasn't shipped yet? I ordered on the 3rd and the refuse to answer my emails. I also pre-ordered Persona 3 a few weeks ago and that was put on back order.

**Update** Nevermind I guess.. they cancelled my order. What great luck I have. Now I wonder if they will string me along for a few weeks with my persona 3 order too and then cancel that. Well I guess I wont be ordering from these guys again.[/QUOTE]

Why did they cancel your order?

mine in came today. The opening is so slow, with so much loading and so many cinematics. It's a good thing it's actually a fun game when you're actually playing though.

[quote name='looploop']mine in came today. The opening is so slow, with so much loading and so many cinematics. It's a good thing it's actually a fun game when you're actually playing though.[/quote]

yea i started playing it yesterday its sweet but omg i cant even read that little text!

thanks man, i think ill get this

... or maybe i wont, notice ebgames has it used for 26.99, use ebedge and get it for less, go to the store and no shipping

i think i'd rather spend $5 more and get it right away

I ordered on August 5th and even though it says it's back in stock they haven't shipped it yet. I'll have to see what's up with this. Order status still says backordered.

Seriously I ordered the damn game before I even bought my XBox 360! Haha...

I mean, my favorite film is the original Dawn of the Dead. I'm dying to play this.

bread's done
Back