Dead rising & Fear $26.99 & EB/GS (Used)

Slate

CAGiversary!
I was in EB today and they had a used copy of Dead rising marked at $26.99. I didn't ask if it went down, So the sticker may have been wrong. But if it did go down, Then buy it and have fun!

Edit: It seems that dead rising has gone down in price, And so has FEAR. EB/GS has both for $26.99 used.

it's about time this game drop to 29.99 new and became a platinum hit and used went to 26.99. THe game has went platinum a while ago and it will have been out for a year come august. So i see this as a universal drop. Thanks for the heads up op.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']there were rumors of a greatest hits with some sort of online option, maybe this is a sign that it could be coming?[/quote]

There was a rumor like that in EGM, but some Capcom guy said it was just a hoax.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']there were rumors of a greatest hits with some sort of online option, maybe this is a sign that it could be coming?[/quote]

That was a bullshit rumor that was posted in EGM, then later torn apart by Capcom, but the Internet won't let it die. It comes up in nearly every single dead rising topic.

BLAH! I bought this used for $35 a couple weeks ago and have barely touched it. I should have waited. Damn you Rainbow Six Vegas for being soo addictive!

It could be a markdown because it is missing something. Don't ask me what, though. I bought the HD-DVD drive for $130 because it didn't have King Kong or the remote, so I know there are some unusual markdowns like that.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It could be a markdown because it is missing something. Don't ask me what, though. I bought the HD-DVD drive for $130 because it didn't have King Kong or the remote, so I know there are some unusual markdowns like that.[/QUOTE]

EB has no problem selling a game with no case, artwork or instructions, for full price :)

Looks like this game is headed for a price drop, universal at $30. (probably in the next platinum hit lineup)

About time!

it looks like Best Buy has more price drops:

Dead Rising (360) - $29.99
F.E.A.R (360) - $29.99
Lost Planet - $39.99 (was $59.99 right?)

[quote name='Stingermck']EB has no problem selling a game with no case, artwork or instructions, for full price :)[/QUOTE]

A lot of the ones I go to give 10% off, but it's not like I'd buy them anyways.

[quote name='topnotch97']it looks like Best Buy has more price drops:

Dead Rising (360) - $29.99
F.E.A.R (360) - $29.99
Lost Planet - $39.99 (was $59.99 right?)[/quote]

I forgot to post that. I saw FEAR for $26.99. I'll edit my topic. (And hooray for lost planet going down in price!)

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Is FEAR worth $30? I bought a copy for $9 and still haven't opened it. On my TL actually, if I remember.[/QUOTE]
Depends on the player really. Think most people enjoyed it would feel $30 is justified. I thought it was garbage though :hot:

bread's done
Back